Why are my gigs not selling?

aranfreelance

Hello everybody,

I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of days, and until now I’ve made 5 gigs. None of them are selling, no matter how hard I try. I did 14 buyer requests, none replied… This is my best viewed gig until now: https://www.fiverr.com/aranfreelance/provide-excellent-translation-from-english-to-dutch?display_share=true&arrived_from_share_todo=true
Can you guys give me some tips to improve it?

Thanks in advance

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

The first thing I’d suggest is to reduce your delivery time from 3 days to 24 hours - you’ll get feedbacks more quickly that way, and then you may be able to charge more for express delivery once you’ve got yourself established.

Adding a video to each gig wouldn’t do any harm either.

It will take a while for the new Fiverr year to get into full swing, so please don’t be too disheartened!

Hi there!

The first thing I’d suggest is to reduce your delivery time from 3 days to 24 hours - you’ll get feedbacks more quickly that way, and then you may be able to charge more for express delivery once you’ve got yourself established.

Adding a video to each gig wouldn’t do any harm either.

It will take a while for the new Fiverr year to get into full swing, so please don’t be too disheartened!

All right, thanks for your tips!

Archived