Why are my impressions going downhill and not going up?

seaum24

So, I just received my Level 1 badge this month and was going ahead full speed. But all of a sudden my impressions are going downhill and the resulting fact is that I am not getting noticed by buyers and not getting new projects.
I would like to include that right after I got my level, one of my buyers refunded one of my orders and I was fully cooperative with it, but I got a warning for asking him to leave a review. But that is all that happened after that,
Here are my impressions in a list
12 December = 673 impressions
13 December = 870 impressions
14 December = 1234 impressions
15 December = 1017 impressions
16 December = 620 impressions
17 December = 538 impressions
18 December = 443 impressions
19 December= 242 impressions
20 December= 57 impressions
21 December= 26 impressions
22 December= 51 impressions

Now, what am I supposed to do? when I see my gig, It shows that it is active, but why is it performing so poorly??? I am not getting any messages from new buyers

As asking for a review is a violation of Fiverr TOS, It is the reason why your gig’s impression got decreased. You’ll need to complete a order, then your impression will start to increase.

I have already completed many orders under this gig before and have got 5 star reviews, but actually I have not completed any orders under this gig after the violation. Perhaps you are right, I do have an order running that I am about to deliver soon. Let me try doing that asap.

Thank you very much for the advice, I really appreciate it.

As asking for a review is a violation of Fiverr TOS, It is the reason why your gig’s impression got decreased. You’ll need to complete a order, then your impression will start to increase.

I really got scared for a moment there, I was told that I will not need to worry about getting new clients on Fiverr after I reach a level. But this TOS violation just got in the way.

I will keep you guys updated. Another thing , do I only need to complete the order? or do I need a review to get the impressions up?

I really got scared for a moment there, I was told that I will not need to worry about getting new clients on Fiverr after I reach a level. But this TOS violation just got in the way.

I will keep you guys updated. Another thing , do I only need to complete the order? or do I need a review to get the impressions up?

I was told that I will not need to worry about getting new clients on Fiverr after I reach a level. But this TOS violation just got in the way.

Who ever is feeding you this information is misinformed. Fiverr does not guarantee any type of sales after reaching a certain level. In fact, there’s an urban legend around these parts about how Fiverr will give a gig boost to new sellers. If that’s truly the case, you might find yourself receiving less orders now that the training wheels are off.

There’s no guarantee your impressions will go up after completing an order or getting a review. Unless you have written proof from someone in CS, this can not be verified.

I was told that I will not need to worry about getting new clients on Fiverr after I reach a level. But this TOS violation just got in the way.

Who ever is feeding you this information is misinformed. Fiverr does not guarantee any type of sales after reaching a certain level. In fact, there’s an urban legend around these parts about how Fiverr will give a gig boost to new sellers. If that’s truly the case, you might find yourself receiving less orders now that the training wheels are off.

There’s no guarantee your impressions will go up after completing an order or getting a review. Unless you have written proof from someone in CS, this can not be verified.

Thank you very much for the information.

nibir_rifat, I just completed an order that was running under that gig and the buyer gave me a A+ review,

When should I expect improvements in the impressions ?

Another thing is that, I have searched for my gig and I could not fond it even on the last page, what can I do ??

Wow.

If I worried about impressions on my Gigs I’d never get anything done.

Remember, as good as you think you are at whatever skills you are promoting in your Gigs, there are a few thousand other people doing the same thing as you.

You have competition.

You have to concentrate on making your Gigs unique so that they stand out.

Worrying about impression counts is like the guy with a store downtown freaking out about nobody coming in the store.

Make the things you offer in your “store” different to all the others and you will not only get impressions, but people will want to buy from you (clicks and orders).

Wow.

If I worried about impressions on my Gigs I’d never get anything done.

Remember, as good as you think you are at whatever skills you are promoting in your Gigs, there are a few thousand other people doing the same thing as you.

You have competition.

You have to concentrate on making your Gigs unique so that they stand out.

Worrying about impression counts is like the guy with a store downtown freaking out about nobody coming in the store.

Make the things you offer in your “store” different to all the others and you will not only get impressions, but people will want to buy from you (clicks and orders).

Thank you for your advice , but I do believe that having a good place in the rankings and getting seen by your target buyers is a huge deal when it comes to selling on Fiverr.

I have had a good place in the rankings and it has helped me a lot in the past, I am just curious to know what made it change so drastically and how I can fix the problem

today, I did some in depth research and found out that Fiverr is not showing any of my gigs on the search page, even when I search with my same exact title I cannot find my gig, the same thing has happened to all my other gigs too, basically they have blacklisted my gigs from the searches.

I want to know how long this punishment is going to last and what can I do to fix it, I mean it was just one warning for God’s sake and that too for wanting a review, how can this small of a violation cause such a hazard!!

Inside, I am wanting to contact Fiverr support but I fear that they will not be able to help and will actually ban me for complaining about this stuff,

I do believe in everything you said about making my gig stand out and other things, but I also believe that my problems are way different than you might have guessed from reading the post.

Thank you

Archived