Fiverr Forum

Why are my sales now coming from uk.fiverr?

Today for the first time I have two new sales from uk.fiverr.

And whenever I try to enter simply fiverr.com I am switched to uk. fiverr.

Has anyone else noticed this?

This is not a problem. uk.fiverr is a subdomain of fiverr.com. It’s a backup server for fiverr. Maybe your buyer use this server to buy your gig that’s why you automatically generated to uk.fiverr

I’ve had that for the last week… I was wondering if anyone else had experienced it… But I was too busy to really start a new thread asking. :smiley:

Problem solved. Customer Service said to scroll to the bottom of any page and change the language from UKEnglish to English.

Ok. I was wondering the same thing myself

Sheriff’s Note: Multiple self-promotions of yours have now been removed. PLEASE stop self-promotion in categories outside My Fiverr Gigs. Your username is already a hyperlink to your profile, so the added promotion is spam.

Yup, same thing happened to me! Like you said, the fix is to scroll to the bottom and change the language. It happened to me after the site was down for a few minutes so I wonder if that’s why.

Will that affect search results on Google? or within Fiverr itself?

We are facing the same domain issue here, on all orders

Reply to @raselkhondokar: Thank you for answering. It is every page in fiverr for me, not just sales but everything.

Reply to @misscrystal: Be prepared to find yourself suddenly a resident of the UK again. :slight_smile: I have switched mine several times but it always goes back to the UK domain. I know it’s been happening to other people too so I am ignoring it for now. Besides, my Texas accent sounds very British. (Not.)

Reply to @misscrystal: cool :slight_smile:

Reply to @idesigners: That’s a good question. It is still happening for me.

This happened with me today and i don’t know why