Why are the same people featured everyday?

This is something Ive noticed since first visiting this site. The same sellers are feature over and over everyday. Is this something that they pay for? Or are they just favored?

Thanks

I personally think its upto moderators, what they like personally.

I have seen a GIG daily from last one week on main page of fiverr, its user has 57% rating and that GIG is not rated and it still appears on main page daily.

I also never understand why such GIGs with low rating end up like that.

Just going over the rules. Most high rated sellers on here are using templates from other sites and calling them their own. Some are using my templates ive design or developed and selling them as their own. Makes me smile a little bit :slight_smile:

It’s ok I guess. If the mods choose who gets featured how do you even get on a mods good side :slight_smile:

Yes, as it is human moderated, it true. I tried my following gigs to be featured but they refused. But I also found some featured gigs with low user ratings. Who knows the truth?

http://fiverr.com/regmebd/make-a-professional-standard-logo

It is annoying to see the same featured gigs all the time. I appreciate the fact that they are sometimes low-rated gigs and/or sellers (it can give them a boost - although, I notice that those gigs or sellers rarely improve their rating whilst being featured), but it really doesn’t make a good first impression to new buyers that “featured” can be synonymous with “bad”.

It’s fine to feature ‘random’ sellers, but dang, don’t leave them there for weeks and months!

haha your so funny seemydeath I look at your designes and I see copied products from several branding design sites.

I know that cause I took part in one of those auctions.

To be more exact “get lucky” logo in your portfolio

here is mine

http://s12.postimg.org/bfqm7h7el/image.jpg

my question is. If you made that logo who won that contest?

I understand where you’re coming from. Featured sellers are hand picked, and I assume rotate randomly. I do notice some of the same ones more often than mine though. It seems like mine show up at odd hours. Like 1 am in the morning. [Tips] If your gig is unique, you promote it, and have reviews, you can have them consider it to be featured. If they decline, ask them for suggestions, and tweak it until it meets their qualifications. If your gig has a video, make sure its interesting and not too long. They may not feature you right away, but when you least expect it. :wink:

No wonder you did’t win :slight_smile: Who won? Uhm I didn’t as you can see. But you see nothing on mine. That is someone elses. Should really check your facts.

I can show atleast 30 people on this site using my templates with proof. I’m simply pointing out that they been promoted to top users using templates I have sold on Graphicriver, Videohive etc.

Lol… I got put on the front page the same day I moved to Japan from America and I could barely keep up with the orders! Worst timing ever!

Then I got featured seller two days before I went into labor and delivered my baby, putting 20 orders down as ‘late’ lmao…

I’m grateful as all heck, though. :slight_smile:

I did notice that when I put up a video I instantly went to featured seller within 24 hours…

Never been featured, never been asked to be featured… been here for 5 months and im still perfecting my gigs. Im saving the request for when my gigs are all looking perfect.

Joys of being a perfectionist!

OK …Yes… I believe that my gigs are very cool, entertaining and fun. I am constantly adding new gigs and I would loved to be FEATURED. I also do see the same featured gigs which are constantly rotated, IS THIS A SURE MONEY THING?. I now have a nice following and lots of positive feedback and would love to see my original and entertaining gigs as well as others join me in the spot light.

Check out my gigs and tell me what you think…Thanks

OK …Yes… I believe that my gigs are very cool, entertaining and fun. I am constantly adding new gigs and I would loved to be FEATURED. I also do see the same featured gigs which are constantly rotated, IS THIS A SURE MONEY THING?. I now have a nice following and lots of positive feedback and would love to see my original and entertaining gigs as well as others join me in the spot light.

Check out my gigs and tell me what you think…Thanks