Why are the search options at this site so bad?

wasppike

Plenty of you creators are missing out customers due to the search options here being just being so limited. I am looking for voice actors, but the search bar at the left doesnt even show all the options! I know there are Japanese, Chinese, Swedish etc. available, but it doesnt list them! Why doesnt it just list all the options available? Someone willing to pay the money is paying for using what he needs, not some overly-simplified user interference that only shows you a couple of options. If I use the top “search” option, I can find some, but then the left bar doest list other options anymore. For the love of… the desing needs rework ASP and you guys get double-triple the customers.

Maybe search under “voice” and then if the language isn’t shown in the “language” section near the top of the “refine results” section, maybe look under the “seller language” section further down as there are more of those listed and then check those gigs and maybe contact the seller(s) to check if they can do the voice over in the language you require if it isn’t obvious from the gig description. Though things like “Japanese” are listed in the top “language” section after you search under “voice”.

Archived