Why are there no buyer requests when I browse?

flexmark

I have been a member for some time and have gigs around writing, researching and proofreading. Unlike freelancer where there are vast numbers if projects to bid for daily, I get absolutely nothing showing up. So really no one needs anything writing, researching, no data entry? For some reason I think the requests are being restricted. I can’t get to the bottom of it with customer service. They said there are fewer when you’re new, then that there are no requests of this type. But I’m not convinced. Thoughts?

Fiverr severely limits the number of buyer requests that you can respond to as a seller until you are promoted to a “Level 1” seller. You have no level at the moment, which means that you will see few to no buyer requests. This is by design, and largely a result of new/unranked sellers who misused the BR section to spam their gigs.

Fiverr severely limits the number of buyer requests that you can respond to as a seller until you are promoted to a “Level 1” seller. You have no level at the moment, which means that you will see few to no buyer requests. This is by design, and largely a result of new/unranked sellers who misused the BR section to spam their gigs.

So how do you get to level 1 if you can’t get any work?

You market and promote your gigs wherever your target customers are located. If you want more orders, you need to reach out to the people who need your services – just like any business must do to succeed.

Thank you. Just to say I have no information on jobs ever. I need more work to get to level 1…

I need more work to get to level 1

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

I need more work to get to level 1

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Read them. Spending more time on Freelancer as I can pick and choose and there is far more opportunity there.

Read them. Spending more time on Freelancer as I can pick and choose and there is far more opportunity there.

Spending more time on Freelancer as I can pick and choose and there is far more opportunity there.

That’s not entirely accurate, but, good luck working in whatever environment suits your interests best. That is one of the joys of business… you always have a choice.

Archived