Why are you making it hard for me to post my gig?

I’ve had a gig actively running for months and months, and all of a sudden I get a message from Fiverr saying that I mentioned a word too many times in the gig title or description. It’s a gig to get 500 Twitter followers for five dollars. I have to mention Twitter and followers at least a couple of times. It says I can’t mention those words in the tags, I’ve tried 100 variations and it won’t let me publish the gig at all, even though it was published, and was doing well, and making sales. I’ve had similar problems many times before. Please just let me publish whatever I want in my gigs, so long as all the fields are filled out.

rowanman28

I believe they have added this validation to stop any keyword stuffing to try and cheat the search which is a good thing.

I got same message when updating my gig description and just replaced the offending words with others.

Ive been trying for years to post a gig and gave up. You fix one part then something else is not letting you publish it!

To be honest in the case of Twitter followers it probably doesn’t matter. Social media gigs like that are slowly being dropped out of search and/or removed by Fiverr. Just a heads up! :slight_smile:

It took me a while to get my gig started because of many issues, but I finally did. Stay patient and it’ll be up and running soon!! Good luck.

Use a dictionary and thesaurus and look for alternative words for key words, you’d be surprised at what works! LOL :stuck_out_tongue: