This post is aimed at getting some ideas about the most common problems we face as sellers.
If we can get a lot of people taking part, it will help to identify what kind of posts are most needed. Please tick all the statements below that apply to you or that you agree with. If the poll gets a good response I aim to work hard on some very specific posts that will help with specific issues that people are facing with the aim of increasing sales and the value of sales for us all.
Take part and be honest in your answers!
EDIT: I want to point out that out of those who have voted so far, more than half are TRS or level 2 with over 500 sales. Does this mean that these successful people looking for advice must not be that successful after all? NO! They are successful because they ask for advice when needed and take all the help they can get!
EDIT 2: If you receive an inbox message offering you “help” with a problem you voted on below then I suggest you flag that seller for SPAM immediately. If you are thinking of messaging people who respond below then you really shouldn’t as SPAM is likely to get you suspended or banned from Fiverr.
- I don’t show up in search results
- Too many sellers offer the same thing
- Fiverr is collapsing due to bad publicity etc
- Buyers won’t buy from new sellers
- Buyers won’t buy from level 1 sellers
- Buyers only want new sellers cos they are cheap (Level 2/TRS complaint)
- Fiverr is not advertising enough
- My marketing is not working even though I spend a lot of time and money on it
- I am not doing enough marketing
- I delivered some orders late and now my delivered on time rate is less than 90%
- I have a cancellation rate of more than 5%
- I don’t get orders since I became level 1/level 2
- I got a/some bad reviews and am not getting sales now
- I get a lot of repeat buyers (more than 50% of your sales)
- I get some repeat buyers (20-50% of your sales)
- I get few or no repeat buyers (less than 20% of sales)
- I have got at least one order from social media
- I have got at least one order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself
- I tell people I know that I work on Fiverr
- I have refused to cancel an order for a client (tick if you have, even if CS cancelled it afterwards)
This post is one of a series of posts I am doing which are aimed at helping sellers to Up Their Game and begin to earn more from their work, gain new clients and make the most of being a freelancer. The posts will be based on This Poll which is still open so if you haven’t made your voice heard, please do so as the more that vote on an issue in that poll, the more likely I am to post about that issue.
To see all posts in the series, Click Here