Why aren't I getting any sales?

mardasia

Hello,

It’s my first post I’ve started here on fiverr. So I would like to say a friendly hello to everyone.

I have been on fiverr for about 6 days now.

I have created 5 gigs which I tried to span over different categories in order to get that elusive first order.

I took the suggestions on here such as making a video and Facebook pages.

I posted my video on YouTube and linked it to my fiver page.

I’m wondering if there’s anything else I can do. I’ve gotten about 36k impressions on my bracelet gig and about 70 page views.

Please share your success strategies below and I say thanks in advance for any tips !

Hi,

I think you’re going to be just fine. You’re gigs are well formatted with great cover photos (where available) and well worded gig descriptions. The bracelet gig is a great idea and I could see that doing well here.

Keep your eye on the buyer request as often as possible. That can be a great tool for generating orders.

Best of luck!

Brian

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Thank you for your response, and your tips. As I have not made any sales, I do not know how the order and delivery process works. I thought that fiverr would send me the buyer’s mailing address and that I would ship it out within the time that I have specified I will complete it in.

Once I get an order, I am hoping I will acquire greater insight as to how the ordering process works and hence be able to update my gig description accordingly.

Thanks again!

@mardasia

Hi again,

Fiverr will not send anyone’s address or personal info.

Your bracelets need to be shipped to the buyer and without mention of the shipping involved, the buyer might rightfully assume you are paying the shipping costs. Plus that could be expensive for you if you have to ship internationally.

Check other sellers in the “Gifts” category and you will see many have a line in their description that says something like, “I ship anywhere in the world for $5” or "I am unable to ship internationally."

Plus your buyer should clearly understand that your posted delivery time does not include the time it takes for the post office to deliver the package which could easily add another 2 to 5 days.

Hope that helps.

Archived