Why buyer Cancel order

waqar145

Hi, everyone.
My buyer cancels the order after getting all the files from me.
The buyer requirements are.
1: Ai
2: SVG
3: PNG
and also a simple animation in just $5 with 2day’s delivery and only 1 revision.
When I have done all work the buyer asks for a revision. I start to work again for him. After revision I deliver him an Ai, SVG, PNG and also an animated gif file format from his logo. When everything is done from my side the buyer again say’s that he needs the animation outstanding which is not mentioned in the order. I told him that if he needs outstanding animation pay me more for that. As he got all the files and start doing scam with me. The buyer says I can’t pay you more for that and cancel the order.
Because I already work for $5. That’s why I deserve $5. When I go to bed and come back fiverr customer support cancels the order. Fiverr refund him back. What about my payment?
Please help me.
And also learn from my mistakes.
Thanks
Regard
Waqar

It is likely a chargeback.
You can contact CS to explain the situation (with screenshots as proof that you completed your order) and they can have a solution. If you you truly did what you promised in the gig description, you may get a refund.

Check out the following for more information:
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

It is likely a chargeback.

You can contact CS to explain the situation (with screenshots as proof that you completed your order) and they can have a solution. If you you truly did what you promised in the gig description, you may get a refund.

Check out the following for more information:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

This ia very important to know every seller. Thanks for information.

Archived