Why buyer don't want to complete orders?

A new seller, so still don’t know many things. :frowning:
My last three sales made me sick :expressionless:
First one didn’t complete (auto-completed after 3 days)
2nd one didn’t ask revisions or modifications. (reviewed like an a*****)
3rd one used my content on their website already, yet didn’t complete or feedback about my work :expressionless: :octopus:

In this week my 2 orders also automatically marked as completed.:rage:

I think they don’t know how to complete :frowning::frowning::frowning:

It seems, some buyers always been this way! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Things won’t matter after some days as you mature here… have chill pill…

Thanks, I hope so :slight_smile:

I think you got two positive orders and a one that was so-so. The buyers that didn’t leave feedback still paid you for your work and that’s awesome. Some buyers review and some don’t but you can’t let them bug you or you’ll be worried constantly.

The third buyer also paid you for your work - still good - and left a review you didn’t like. That happens to most sellers too. All businesses have ups and downs but profit is the critical piece and you profited on your last 3 sales. :slight_smile:

Yep, I profited on all of them, but order completed by buyers and completed by system… two different things :frowning:

btw, thanks :slight_smile:
now, it seems every seller faces same buyers :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Well a good Idea is to add a message in your Delivery about the Review to remind them. , I always keep Communication with the buyers before and after delivering the product. However not every buyer will leave a review and you also cannot force them .

I have also made a tutorial kind of Pic that you can send to those buyer’s , who don’t know how to review the order.

Even I have &5% rated orders only . Just keep doing good work and providing A+ service , Reviews will come for sure.

Use this pic maybe this will help .

Even if the order auto-completes, the buyer may come back and review you at a later date - it’s happened to me several times.

Stop worrying about it - you’re doing great, and the reviews will come!

Thank you :slight_smile:

@n4y33m I think if you want to know the answer, try temporarily becoming a buyer :wink:

If I become a buyer, then probably I’ll think about spending little time to complete and review my orders (as duty) :wink:
I said duty, because, fiverr has rating system, so that one buyer can help other buyers to choose good seller watching the reviews :smiley:
(If I dunno how to complete orders? that part is for later :slight_smile: )

No “if” and No “probably” :wink: Just try it :smiley: by the way good luck and more success to you :+1:

Terima kasih​:innocent::wink::wink:(20 characters)

স্বাগতম্ :wink: (20 characters)

I think, below are the reasons why a buyer does not give a feedback or rating.

1. Buyer do not have time to verify your work right now. So they don’t know if you did it good or bad yet. In this case, buyers might return later and give you a rating. Some of my buyers even gave 5 star rating when they come back to order my gig again long after the first gig was marked completed.

2. Buyer is not so happy with the work, they just go without giving any feedback, rather than giving a negative feedback. In this case it is better for you if they don’t give you a rating/feedback.

3. Buyer does not understand that feedback and rating are very important for the seller. In this case, if you send a message to the buyer explaining how important the rating is for you, the buyer will surely leave a rating and feedback.

4. Buyer is having a habit of not providing feedback and ratings. I think you can’t do much about this.

If you know the buyer is 100% happy with your work, and still if they are not rating, you may send them a message asking them to rate it. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps.

thanks. that one is funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s great :smiley: Thanks for sharing