Fiverr Forum

Why buyer reject the work

We worked with there is one seller who rejected my work. I have send him. he have rejected my work and messaging me refund me refund me. I am asking him which change you want but he is not telling me which is my mistake in work. but messaging me refund me. I am a new seller here what should i do to keep my profile clean and get my money. How can i get the money I worked i did effort.

2 Likes

I feel so bad for you! :sob: I understand that you worked hard… real hard! But if the buyer is not cooperating with you, then you should definitely cancel the order. The only reason is the buyer is not telling what is wrong with the delivery and that’s really inappropriate. You can contact CS in this case. From your side, you did the work. You gave your 100%, Fiverr will definitely help you.
If you know the reason then try to talk with your buyer. You are doing work with him not for him.

It’s better to cancel the order. If by chance you get your money, the buyer will definitely leave a really bad rating which will affect your Fiverr profile and many future opportunities. And this thing matters if you are a new seller.

1 Like

please let me how can i cancel the order where is the cancel option. I am feeling very bad. He took my editable file and inbox me poor work when i asked what is the issue please let me know he replied i don’t have time.

Please see this article.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Hope it helps!

1 Like

I am really depressed I did a work till late night but he didn’t like my work

1 Like

Look, you cannot satisfy every person in this world. I really appreciate that you worked till late night, i work on fiverr from 10:00 am to 3:00 am everyday. Now i am in that position like the cancellation doesn’t affect me. Even if the buyer is rude, or not responding (in your case), i send the cancellation request without having a second thought. I don’t have time to waste on those stupid peoples. This is not the last order in your life. You will definitely get more big orders soon. BTW, my first order came after 3 months after i joined. So keep doing the hard work. Success will find you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for motivate me really its appreciated.

1 Like

Sorry for this. But sometimes a buyer doesn’t like the whole thing and instead of trying to fix it, would rather just cancel.

Just make sure that he is not cancelling because he wants free work. What was the order for? If you think he is going to use your work, and not pay for it, you have another problem that you have to deal with.

1 Like

I designed CV and he did not give me any things just given me website and and designation and picture but I mentioned all things his skills his work summary his achievements all things i took from his website and Facebook when I sent him my editable file he replied refund me thats poor work. Fiverr should give the half amount in seller’s account when buyers cancelled the order and should mention the term and regulation before ordering. Buyers got the work and payment too. When we declined they give us a bad review. What in sellers hand?? NOTHING :confused: just sellers does work show efforts and at the end buyers cancel orders.