Why buyers are so selfish?

waqas_masood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But at-least they have to understand their work load as well they have to pay us

But at-least they have to understand their work load as well they have to pay us

It is up to sellers to tell them how it is. They either like it or they can leave.

Buyers do not tell sellers what is going to happen. Sellers tell buyers.

It is up to sellers to tell them how it is. They either like it or they can leave.

Buyers do not tell sellers what is going to happen. Sellers tell buyers.

Misscrystal you are right as you are thinking but you can’t understand my feeling what am I talking about 😥

There was a buyer who came to the forum ages ago and created a topic about sellers being selfish because they wanted to get paid more than $5. The buyer exposed himself as an idiot with no concept of quality or value.

Now we have you saying buyers are selfish because they want everything cheap.

Why can’t buyers like the one who posted and sellers like you just wake up and not deal with people you don’t want to instead of posting nonsense topics?

There was a buyer who came to the forum ages ago and created a topic about sellers being selfish because they wanted to get paid more than $5. The buyer exposed himself as an idiot with no concept of quality or value.

Now we have you saying buyers are selfish because they want everything cheap.

Why can’t buyers like the one who posted and sellers like you just wake up and not deal with people you don’t want to instead of posting nonsense topics?

Now, I am happy to listen this sweet answer I am fully agree with you dear eoinfinnegan! Please let me know is there any solution on fiverr about this problem??

Now, I am happy to listen this sweet answer I am fully agree with you dear eoinfinnegan! Please let me know is there any solution on fiverr about this problem??

is there any solution on fiverr about this problem

Yes, just say no to the buyer who won’t pay for what they are asking for.

Actually, just today I got a 3.7 star review from a buyer who I refused to do more work for.

Buyers are unpredictable. I look at my competitors and this happens.

1. They charge more and get more orders
  2. They charge less and get more orders
  3. They have few orders
  4. They have no orders

Besides, we’re all selfish, you should read Ayn Rand, we’re all looking for our self-interest. What do you think buying a car is about? It’s not about helping the car salesman although if he helps you find the perfect car, he’ll benefit his bottom line. But if the car salesman is too greasy, too pushy, if he’s annoying, then he’ll lose that sale.

I remember wanting to buy a Honda Civic and being disappointed at how expensive they were. $20,000 for the cheapest new one, and it didn’t even have leather seats. My car salesman suggested a used HR-V with 10,000 miles, leather seats, navigation, rearview camera, for $17,000. So I ended up with a car I absolutely like. My point is the seller adapted to his situation, he knew he wasn’t going convince me on the Civic so he found an alternative.

Fiverr is the same way. If buyers aren’t buying at your price point, either adjust the offer or adjust the price. Maybe you’re doing too much or too little. I will make changes until either the orders come or stop coming.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:59 AM, fastcopywriter said:

Buyers are unpredictable. I look at my competitors and this happens.

1. They charge more and get more orders
  2. They charge less and get more orders
  3. They have few orders
  4. They have no orders

Besides, we’re all selfish, you should read Ayn Rand, we’re all looking for our self-interest. What do you think buying a car is about? It’s not about helping the car salesman although if he helps you find the perfect car, he’ll benefit his bottom line. But if the car salesman is too greasy, too pushy, if he’s annoying, then he’ll lose that sale.

I remember wanting to buy a Honda Civic and being disappointed at how expensive they were. $20,000 for the cheapest new one, and it didn’t even have leather seats. My car salesman suggested a used HR-V with 10,000 miles, leather seats, navigation, rearview camera, for $17,000. So I ended up with a car I absolutely like. My point is the seller adapted to his situation, he knew he wasn’t going convince me on the Civic so he found an alternative.

Fiverr is the same way. If buyers aren’t buying at your price point, either adjust the offer or adjust the price. Maybe you’re doing too much or too little. I will make changes until either the orders come or stop coming.

Yes you are right dude I am also depressed!

Yes you are right dude I am also depressed! 😥

I think $30 for this is too much:

“I Will Do 90 Unique And Relevant Pr10 SEO Backlinks On Da100 Sites”

Why not do 5 or 10?

Making money on Fiverr is about volume sales, not individual sales. Most of your gigs are expensive, that’s not good when you have no reviews.

You should consider creating a niche gig for backlinks, like this guy with 3 orders in his queue.

I Will Give You High Da Vape Backlinks

Or follow this example:

I Will Help You Rank Higher In Google With My High Pr SEO Contextual Backlinks

For $5 with one day delivery, she’s doing: “50 Contextual Backlinks Do Follow High PR Premium Social Networks High Authority”

Her other packages are $15 and $85, and she has 8 in her queue. She’s also a Top Rated Seller.

Search “backlinks” and see what you find.

I think $30 for this is too much:

“I Will Do 90 Unique And Relevant Pr10 SEO Backlinks On Da100 Sites”

Why not do 5 or 10?

Making money on Fiverr is about volume sales, not individual sales. Most of your gigs are expensive, that’s not good when you have no reviews.

You should consider creating a niche gig for backlinks, like this guy with 3 orders in his queue.

I Will Give You High Da Vape Backlinks

Or follow this example:

I Will Help You Rank Higher In Google With My High Pr SEO Contextual Backlinks

For $5 with one day delivery, she’s doing: “50 Contextual Backlinks Do Follow High PR Premium Social Networks High Authority”

Her other packages are $15 and $85, and she has 8 in her queue. She’s also a Top Rated Seller.

Search “backlinks” and see what you find.

Most of your gigs are expensive, that’s not good when you have no reviews.

I never raised my prices much above $5 or $10 until I had over 2000 reviews.

Now I see newcomers in my category asking $80 with no reviews which I find amazing but they are welcome to try at least.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:03 AM, newsmike said:

Don’t be depressed, this is just business. Get in there and do battle to stand out from the others. No place for emotions.

Thank you sir! I am so happy to see that you cheer up me :star_struck:

On 12/20/2017 at 11:04 AM, solow13 said:

You are offering a service on fiverr so a lot of people think that can buy anything for a fiverr.

Yes you are right solow13 but this is also true “people think that can buy anything for a fiverr.”

@aemy321 Hi sir can you please elaborate yourself in this topic

On 12/20/2017 at 11:11 AM, aemy321 said:

yes the buyers are so selfish they do not want to pay the right amount for the work and need the extra professional skills

Thank you aemy321… I am desperate to see these type of reply because many of sellers are disappointed :roll_eyes:

On 12/20/2017 at 12:26 PM, misscrystal said:

I never raised my prices much above $5 or $10 until I had over 2000 reviews.

Now I see newcomers in my category asking $80 with no reviews which I find amazing but they are welcome to try at least.

hehehheheheheh :rofl:

Guest sara19841

You’ll meet some good ones on your journey.

Know what you’re willing to do for a paycheck, make this clear in your gig description, then be polite but firm with those who try to take advantage of you.

Oh do stop moaning - it’s Christmas, the time of goodwill to all men and Fiverr buyers! 🎅

Oh do stop moaning - it’s Christmas, the time of goodwill to all men and Fiverr buyers!

No kidding, I can’t imagine how they’ll act when they get their first charge-back from Dirtsylvania.

Archived