Why buyers disappear after leaving messages?

Happens to everybody. Maybe they see your response rate and if it’s 5+ hours, they don’t expect you to answer right away. So they hit a message and go and run some errands and do what they have to do.

I think it’s normal.

We can’t expect people to wait for us all day, right? Or maybe they have urgent business, or are at work…

Happens to everybody. Maybe they see your response rate and if it’s 5+ hours, they don’t expect you to answer right away. So they hit a message and go and run some errands and do what they have to do.

I think it’s normal.

We can’t expect people to wait for us all day, right? Or maybe they have urgent business, or are at work…

what do you mean by that they see our response rate …please

yea Exactly buyers do that , when you will response them very late , that would be a negative point from your side , so they will move forward to others seller who will response them fast. Try to be responsive very fast to avoid these type of issues.

yea Exactly buyers do that , when you will response them very late , that would be a negative point from your side , so they will move forward to others seller who will response them fast. Try to be responsive very fast to avoid these type of issues.

I don’t agree with you. You can’t possibly tell me that all buyers are the same. I have buyers that are just plain busy and answer very slowly. This doesn’t mean they’ll just “find new seller”.

I don’t agree with you. You can’t possibly tell me that all buyers are the same. I have buyers that are just plain busy and answer very slowly. This doesn’t mean they’ll just “find new seller”.

yea all buyers are not same , but you know if a buyer want urgent work, he’ll never wait for you next 3 hours, he will move forward, so fast response is very important point.

Guest offlinehelpers

Don’t worry @abdullah_shah - I see your response time as 1 hour? I don’t think it’s a problem caused by how long you’re taking to reply to enquiries. 🙂

Often buyers will contact several sellers about what they’re looking for before making up their minds what to do next, which is probably why you don’t then hear back from all of them

yea all buyers are not same , but you know if a buyer want urgent work, he’ll never wait for you next 3 hours, he will move forward, so fast response is very important point.

Again not true. I have selected time for my gigs more than enough. 3-4 days, or depending on the gig sometimes 10 days. After we clarify everything, no urgency will force me to finish before my deadline. I do offer expedited services but it’ll cost them a lot.

Again not true. I have selected time for my gigs more than enough. 3-4 days, or depending on the gig sometimes 10 days. After we clarify everything, no urgency will force me to finish before my deadline. I do offer expedited services but it’ll cost them a lot.

ok so you are talking about response after taking order, yea you are right according to that , i was just talking about Msgs response before ordering , as its happened to me yesterday, A buyer leave a message to disscuss her project, i respond her back after 5 hours , she said that someone else is hired because you were not available

ok so you are talking about response after taking order, yea you are right according to that , i was just talking about Msgs response before ordering , as its happened to me yesterday, A buyer leave a message to disscuss her project, i respond her back after 5 hours , she said that someone else is hired because you were not available

no i am talking about messages before placing orders …

Well… You know. Since we don’t have auto-responders on this platform, it cannot be avoided. I’m in a timezone UTC +2, summertime is +3. And on top of that I work late. Sometimes they message me — I’m sleeping. How you gonna answer while you’re sleeping?

If someone was really fascinated with your work, he would’ve waited. I think you lost nothing. You’ll find a better clientèle. Trust me.

Well… You know. Since we don’t have auto-responders on this platform, it cannot be avoided. I’m in a timezone UTC +2, summertime is +3. And on top of that I work late. Sometimes they message me — I’m sleeping. How you gonna answer while you’re sleeping?

If someone was really fascinated with your work, he would’ve waited. I think you lost nothing. You’ll find a better clientèle. Trust me.

so there is even no feature to active sleeping mode

yea agree with you 🙂

@neromare you are right Lol

I’m on my smartphone and generally answer on Fiverr, on my emails and on my calls pretty quickly. But for me it’s more purposeful to work with Europeans. US customers and those from Australia are something we can’t do anything about, lol, since their timezone is 7+ hours difference. For example, between me and Cali / Oregon is around 13 hours of difference I reckon. Maybe more. Forgot.

I’m on my smartphone and generally answer on Fiverr, on my emails and on my calls pretty quickly. But for me it’s more purposeful to work with Europeans. US customers and those from Australia are something we can’t do anything about, lol, since their timezone is 7+ hours difference. For example, between me and Cali / Oregon is around 13 hours of difference I reckon. Maybe more. Forgot.

yea time zone difference is main issue , i just awake all the night to work with USA companies and sleep all the day LOL i have set an alarm for one hour to check out fiverr LoL LOL while sleeping LOL

yea time zone difference is main issue , i just awake all the night to work with USA companies and sleep all the day LOL i have set an alarm for one hour to check out fiverr LoL LOL while sleeping LOL

And if someone from Europe writes you around 10-11 in the morning, which often happens with me… Haha. Boom.

By the way it’s not very healthy to sleep on short periods. It’s harmful. The full cycle of 8 hours cannot be substituted with anything else.

Archived