Hi there, I felt it is necessary for us to discuss this.
I will be delving into why all buyers must, as a matter of due diligence, contact the seller they wish to patronise.
As a buyer, please ensure you read the gig description thoroughly before you place an order. Make sure you understand EVERY WORD in the description inorder to avoid dispute. Every word counts. Every sentence must be understood. No room for ambiguity.
If you feel you have read the description and understood it, it’s time to place an order, i guess? But, hey, hold on for a sec. Why don’t you just contact the seller and tell him what it is you are looking forward to.
The reasons why you must send a message to the seller are many, some of whiçh are:
- To have all parties on the same page
- To avoid needless dispute resolution
- To avoid delay
- To assess seller’s competence
- To assess seller’s commitment
- To avoid hurting the seller’s reputation, even if you don’t want to. Cancellation hurts sellers more than buyers.
- To enhance productivity of both parties
- Improve your health condition. A good job makes you happy, which inturn results into healthy state of mind.
Go on now, do what you have to.
Thanks for reading.