Fiverr Forum

Why Buyers MUST contact seller before ordering

mitch_cman, is there some place on the Forum area where your comment can be entered and possibly be heard by the Fiverr decision-makers…rather than buried here way down in this thread?

2 Likes

@flomaestro
100% agreed with your points and suggestion, and I hope that Fiverr will make some significant changes in the interest of buyers and sellers. Fiverr needs to start the training courses for sellers and make them professional as, they are here to earn something, they are consuming their precious time, so what if Fiverr trains them free training according to their talent. The main advantage will be in favor of the buyers at least buyers will be happy with the performance of sellers.

1 Like

There’s already a free course for sellers.

1 Like

Hi @flomaestro, You are right, but the issue is that the buyer is not contacting after reading this, they are expecting top-quality professional work for just $5, which is unfair as we know that nobody is perfect and we are always in a learning process, so at least buyers have to give a chance to those who are in a beginner stage. Dollar 5 is not a significant amount in front of buyers.

I am from Pakistan, and we are in different timezone with buyers, and most of the buyers are from the US, Canada, and the UK. I am earning more than this in my country. So why I am working on Fiverr because I want to get the experience and also want to make good and reasonable money on freelancing.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this happens, but it may be once, if you order the service for the second or third time, it seems to me that it is not necessary to write to him and then order, you can just order

2 Likes

For me, I mostly dislike when I’m contacted before placing an order. It’s a waste of my time where I 90% receive a “can you make me a banner?” and I have to answer that a million times and my FAQ says I can make you a darn banner and my gig says I’ll make you a banner STOP ASKING ME IF I CAN MAKE YOU A BANNER. :smiley:

5 Likes

I get a lot of: “I need a poster, can you help?” It’s like it physically hurts people to be a tiny bit more specific. What’s even the point, it’s just spam when it’s all the information you’re going to provide.

4 Likes

Girl, ME.
EVERY. Single. DARN. Time.

1 Like

Yes mutual consent is better than one sided.

1 Like

“I need a script.”

“For a video.”

1 Like

Thanks for share us for your good opinion

1 Like