Why Can not i see buyer requests today

sylvesterjoh7

Hi Everyone is this only me or you all are facing this problem ?

I can not see any buyer requests today i still have 9 requests remaining today.

Can any experience person answer me this ?

It will so kind of you.

or you all are facing this problem ?

Hi,

Different sellers see different buyer requests. They are dependent on the sub-category of your gig(s). So what you see will not be the same as someone else who has gigs in some other sub-category. So, you cannot really compare that way.

I can see buyer requests alright… Sometimes you just have to wait and keep checking the buyer requests section as often as you possibly can. With some luck, you might come across a few buyer requests.

The number of BRs shown to you also depends on several other factors. This post might help you understand them better:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Good luck! ❄️

Archived