Fiverr Community Forum

Why can't I add a picture to my gig?

I made it exactly the size that is asked there, 682 pixels wide and 459 pixels height, JPEG and the size was something like 200 Kt. It was no copyrighted far as I know, because I made it with my Paint?? Im so frustrated, can someone please help me with this fast thank you…

I choose “browse” that reads in the square where the picture should be added, then select my JPEG picture, press “choose”, then the file selecting popup thing goes away, but the picture doesn’t show in the square and I cant either go forward to the next step of adding my video. Argh. Please someone help me with this X_X

I am having the same problem, someone please answer this. I am using this file.

1 Like

Hi!

I had some trouble with uploading gig images and here is what I did. I waited a little and then tried again. Sometimes I tried twice. I wanted to upload 3 images for each gig and sometimes only 1 or 2 were uploaded. Once I tried again the next day. In the end all were uploaded except for one image that never gets there (I don’t know why) :-).

I think it is a server thing or maybe a internet connection thing from my side. Just try again. Hope you will make it! Otherwise… contact customer support

happy gigging :slight_smile:

happyspace

1 Like

I literally have a discussion thread a mile long from talking to customer support. This issue is so tiring. I have plenty of other gig ideas and can’t make the gigs because of the picture issues. Really frustrating! Hate to complain but you guys are not alone!

Just FYI, customer support offered these suggestions without much encouragement really…

"You might consider using Image resizing webware such as this: http://www.picresize.com/. Please note, however, that if you try to increase size of image that is smaller than 682x459 pixels, its quality would decrease and our editors might not accept such image as a result."

and

"It is most appropriate to make your own images (by using your own photos and graphics software such as Photoshop to modify them)."

So, I guess if we don’t have Photoshop we’re out of luck here. Best to you all!

1 Like

http://www.fragglesrock.com and you can set your own price. Check it mout guys

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

OOPS Thats the wrong gig. It is with a Z on the end not S

Please, you guys should do something about this picture upload.

I don’t get why or how so many newbs have trouble loading gig photos. I’ve been here 2 years and have NEVER had trouble loading, changing, swapping photos or videos.

Is there possibly some other issue? Like the browser they use, or the phone they use, or the way they name their files?

I’m just askin’, okay?

I am having the same problem, photo’s will not upload. My picture is my own taken with my camera, and resized in photshop elements to 682 pixels wide X 459 high. What am I doing wrong?

I would love to move forward with posting…Thanks!!!

Hi,

Are you all checking your picture size it should not go over 2 MB Max. Please right click your picture and check your file picture size. Also need to be JPEG. If all the requirements are met and still you are not able to upload an image you can use an online Free editor like http://fragglesrock.com/ and change the image and then try to upload it. I hope this will help

Thank you Take care

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

I honestly think the original Fiverr format was TEN TIMES easier to use!!! I don’t know why they had to change it!

I have the same problem, I have seven days trying to change the image of my Gig without success. I had to create another Gig, and immediately the images are loaded. :slight_smile:

It is not a solution to the problem but at least I loaded my new proposals. Cheers.!

Reply to @voiceoverwork: I have this problem since I joined fiverr… Sometimes I can upload the picts, sometimes I can’t…

Reply to @kjblynx: I am trying to edit my gig image. But my new image are not uploading. Old one still remain. All new image are 900X651, 849X1147, 1843X1593 and size 853-1.43MB. Yet I can’t upload image. Is there any problem with image?

Reply to @kjblynx: Their title is only real estate logo 1,2,3. They all are in JPEG format.

Reply to @kjblynx: Oh! Thank you so much.Yes that was the problem for me.For this problem i had to delete my old gig. But now I can edit my gig image. Thanks again… :slight_smile:

Yes I figured it out fully and it works 100% of the time.
Step 1 go to https://www.pexels.com/
once you found the pictures you want hit download on them.
Step 2: you should have a little tab on the bottom from downloading the pics. Go to https://tinypng.com/ once you are here drag each link from the little tab at the bottom to the drop here area.
3. compress all the pictures. delete the bar you have from the other website.
4. when its all done download the new version of the pics. then go to your fiverr and drag the files to the square where it wants them.

your all welcome m:)

5 Likes

Note, you are replying on a 3 years old topic.