Why can't I find my gig listing?

jasonoppenhe873

I am new to Fiverr and not sure what I am doing wrong, but ive set up my profile and gig and it shows as active on my selling account, but when I go in as a buyer and search for it I cannot locate it anywhere in the search results. Why might I be unable to locate my gigs as a buyer. Note I have had zero impressions.

• Jason

You never find your gig when you’re new?

When you get a review then Gig goes to another stage.

Can you go to the link below and search to see if your gig is active?

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

I checked and yes the gig is active. Ok so are you saying as a new Fiverr with a new gig I will not get any impressions until I have a review? If this is the case how do I get a review if I can’t get anyone to see my gig? I can only get reviewed by those who complete a gig with me right?

I checked and yes the gig is active. Ok so are you saying as a new Fiverr with a new gig I will not get any impressions until I have a review? If this is the case how do I get a review if I can’t get anyone to see my gig? I can only get reviewed by those who complete a gig with me right?

Now the impression of your gig will come from different pages of fiverr. If you search as a seller it will show one result and if you search as a buyer it will show another result

Archived