Fiverr Community Forum

Why can't I get a job?

Hello fiverr community.i am new in fiverr.i will posted many gig but i can’t get any offer.if any one tell me what’s the reason.
Thank you

12 Likes

These are my suggestions/comments:

In the profile:
“Im professional freelance graphic designer” could be “I’m a professional freelance graphic designer”
Maybe reword “Myself jhon.”. eg. you could say “I’m Jhon”.

In “I will create professional business card design” maybe change “My work is my everythin.”.

Also in 2 of your gigs you say “I will gladly accept tips if you are satisfied!”. You could try removing that as it might seem like you expect tips.

Send offers to any buyer requests you can do well if you’re not getting orders directly.

13 Likes

You should be promote your gig.
Then you must be active in Fiverr as time as possible.

1 Like

Please try to find out the target people and sale your gig. Fiverr do not help to sale your gig. They only love to take service charge :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice idea!!
Thank you,prapty_rh
lot’s of love😍

1 Like

Check out Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

First and foremost, the most important thing please focus on your grammar and then improve your skills.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you so much @uk1000

1 Like

@uk1000 May I ask in your replies to these “professional designers” do you deliberately skip the part where you say “all your portfolio images are stolen artwork, please remove that”, are you on a level that it happens so many times that you chose to ignore it and just go with the flow, or you do not check their images?

1 Like

I don’t check the images to see if they already exist on the web or whether or not someone is the original creator etc. I mostly concentrate on things like the text of the gigs. I might check the text in the images. Also we have to be careful about forum rules too.

2 Likes

How can forum rules prevent us from saying: Mr. Freelancereza, you stole everything from this user https://www.fiverr.com/chamroz and place it as your own, his images and portfolio.

2 Likes

—Try to get a job from a buyer request.
— Properly share your gig on social media
---- Increase skill
---- Be active
----- Never lose hope

Good luck dear.

The community standards say “Posts may be edited or removed for extreme language or negatively calling buyers/sellers out by username”.

So I’m not sure the forum is the best place to accuse a seller of something like that.

2 Likes

@mjensen415 Help on this, kindly, please. So this “new graphic designer” is here asking for advice on his GIG. In order to do that we have to check his GIG and images provided.

If we discover that let’s say he took all the artwork from https://www.fiverr.com/chamroz and https://www.fiverr.com/queenofgrafiks/design-perfect-logo-for-your-business-df1a
is it, according to forum rules, not allowed to mention this here?
I have been wrong all this time?

I mean, this is what I do. I see, I want to help, I help, or if I notice it is stolen artwork I suggest being replaced with the original. I mean, most of us do that here, no one ever said it is against the forum rules.

I am asking solely to get the green light for future occasions.

2 Likes

Please check gigs related to your skill and improve tour gigs standard .You will get order soon .

Are your gig images original or are they copied from other sellers. If they are copies, then I’m afraid you are in the wrong field. I suggest finding a niche in which you are actually skilled at and start building from there.

2 Likes

You should active regularly, and send buyer request everyday i hope you will get succeed

Hi.
If you’re posting links to your own Gigs/page then it’s fine. We discourage linking others. Mainly because we’ve seen that in doing so the intent is to “call out” others for something they’ve done.

The reason we have you use your Fiverr account name as your forum name is that we can get around posting links like this. “Hey, i need help” you know who it is and can find their page quickly.

How can forum rules prevent us from saying: Mr. Freelancereza, you stole everything from this user https://www.fiverr.com/chamroz and place it as your own, his images and portfolio. @marinapomorac

If you do come across a profile or account that is using trademarked or work that is violating copyright law then you need to report it to support@fiverr.com. “Calling out” someone here on the forum doesn’t help resolve the issue and our support staff have the means to investigate and contact the user.

Please use the systems that are in place (Forum flagging, support contact) when you see something is not “right”.

Help on this, kindly, please. So this “new graphic designer” is here asking for advice on his GIG. In order to do that we have to check his GIG and images provided.

Advice like “Make sure all the portfolio work on your account & Gig page is your own and not taken from anyone else” is a good forum reply for questions like that. In that, you’re offering solutions to an issue that you have come across.

7 Likes