I’ve been trying for three months but still can’t get the order. where is my mistake? Please tell me everyone, what can I do now.
Welcome to the Fiverr forums.
You only have 21 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)
It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)
Don’t warry my dear friend. keep patent and continue marketing
thanks for your valuable tips.
yeah, Thank you dear.
To get order:
- Send 10 buyer request everyday
- Do social media gig marketing
- Try to understand the buyers requirements
- Try to be active as much as you can
- Try to learn more in your filed, it’s the key of success
Best of luck for you and every reader
- to be active forum community
- everyday buyer request send properly
- Do social marketing your gig