Why can't I get an order yet?

hasanazim

My profile has been around for a year but I haven’t received any *
Orders
yet. Take a look at my profile and give me some nice advice thanks

favicon-32x32.png.6cd4ca4f4234526d0c450892878b4049.png Fiverr.com a61dfce7-18c2-4619-8af3-ff8a54adb58e.jpg.87ac5a49a24108e8c9e5999a8ca972f2.jpg

hasanazim's public profile on Fiverr

I'm a wonderful digital management expert and Graphic designer with 2 years of experience. Expert in Digital Marketing including Marketing Strategy, Promotion, Like Social media post content writing, website article blog post content ,SEO, lead...

1: A Complete and Professional Seller Profile

A profile is the mirror of your professionalism. If you want to sell your service, then you should have a professional profile with complete information about who you are, your qualification, expertise, and experience. The buyer trust more on those profiles who mentioned everything.

So here are some important points you should complete for a professional seller profile:

i: Name Field - After sign up just your original name on full name field.

ii:…

• 1 month later...

It’s been a year since I created my profile. But I haven’t received any order yet. Please help me. Catch my mistakes. Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.925de9fd0e9f6922b159c87d73dfa3aa.png Fiverr.com a61dfce7-18c2-4619-8af3-ff8a54adb58e.jpg.578246babafd787da82b1b2c7405a454.jpg

hasanazim's public profile on Fiverr

I'm a wonderful digital management expert and Graphic designer with 2 years of experience. Expert in Digital Marketing including Marketing Strategy, Promotion, Like Social media post content writing, website article blog post content ,SEO, lead...

Hi @hasanazim ,
It is the most common problem!!
Follow these steps and I wish you will get your order soon.
First of all do proper research about your job category and find some best unique keywords. Then make a perfect gig based on the keywords. You can put these keywords in the gig description. Make sure that your gig title and description must be a unique one.
Second thing is that Daily send effective buyer request.
And remember one thing that is never ever violate fiverr rules.
Hope that you will get your first order very soon.
Thanks,
Bondhon_wp

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
18 hours ago, hasanazim said:

Where can I get the answers to the SEO skill test? By which I can study and give correct answer.

Let me make sure I have this correct. Your profile says you have over 3 years of experience in SEO, and have expertise in many forms of SEO, but you are asking for how to get answers to the Fiverr SEO skill test.  This is just embarrassing.  Why would you market yourself as an expert in something when you have to have the answers fed to you by someone else?  Would you want to have medical surgery by a doctor who had to call someone to ask what to do?  

• 1 month later...

Archived