Why can't I get an order?

salmanshaami_7

Hello!

You can find much help on this topic by searching “getting orders” or anything with “orders.” Here’s a thread to get you started:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

"You need to remove “lifetime support” from your gig images as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

As well as the forum rules make sure to read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works, and the consequences if you break them."

The above is advice I gave you in your previous topic 6 days ago.

You haven’t removed “lifetime support” so you are prepared to risk your account.

I will leave this with you.

"You need to remove “lifetime support” from your gig images as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

As well as the forum rules make sure to read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works, and the consequences if you break them."

You haven’t removed “lifetime support” so you are prepared to risk your account.

How will I know my account has lifetime support and how to remove it

• 3 months later...

how can someone know he has and remove lifetime support

Archived