Why can't I get an order

mjdesigner_54

I am a graphics designer please see my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/mjdesigner_54?up_rollout=true

Since the pandemic Fiverr has seen the number of sellers in many niches doubled and even tripled.

In your niche, you are one of 10,370 level 0 sellers. There are only 2100 level 1 and 2 sellers. So, your competition is very challenging.

Since the pandemic Fiverr has seen the number of sellers in many niches doubled and even tripled.

In your niche, you are one of 10,370 level 0 sellers. There are only 2100 level 1 and 2 sellers. So, your competition is very challenging.

Tell me if you have any idea what to do now.

Numbers are low?

image.png.97e65d47ab1de16797988c0219569bd1.png
image829×278 61.7 KB

This one is really scary, look at the new seller.

image.png.25f369284719be5a31fa24a7f32b9deb.png
image829×278 51 KB

So far nice gigs, in a couple of gigs you have just added 2 portfolio samples, You should use the maximum available slots. Your gigs are in very competitive categories, so getting orders are challenging. You got two reviews last week, which is a good sign. Check buyer request frequently though BR request is limited for the new seller, still a place to try.

Archived