Fiverr Community Forum

Why can't I GET any order

Hi dear,

I am new in Fiverr and I have published all the Gigs, but it’s been a long time I haven’t got any order

Please advise what should I do

Thanks

12 Likes

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks for your advice

2 Likes

Hi ! i think you need to focus first 1 gig, and when you got more review then create other and must give here in fiverr more time and send buyer request daily. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Be active and send buyer request regularly

1 Like

Change your gig content.

1 Like

Hi, try out different gig titles and images. Also, create a professional video that’ll captivate visitors. Visit the “buyer’s request” section to seek jobs you can do.
Good luck!

1 Like

First you have to take a few buyer re views. As a result, you need to send regular buyer requests

1 Like

Thanks
Could you please advice what to change?

Unfortunately I am not having much buyer requests

Only 1 or 2 in a day

and more importantly I am not having buyers requests related to my major Gigs / expertise

What could be the reason?

Maybe your gig is low. Keep a minimum of 4-5 gigs.

1 Like

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will draw 2d floor plan in autocad with texture
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but no package has the no. of revisions set to unlimited.

Gig: I will generate 3d house rendering perfectly
All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

Gig: I will draw professional autocad drawings promo offer
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions field set to unlimited.

Gig: I will convert your PDF or jpg to dwg or dxf
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will consider those changes

1 Like

I have posted 7 Gigs

1 Like

Hi @alidahniyal, You can Share your gig on All Social media and Blogs.
Create Eye catching gig thumbnail and use Perfect Search tags, Send 10 Buyer Requests daily. best of luck.

1 Like

This article may help you

1 Like

welcome to fiverr forum.
You are new here. And as a new seller not easy to get job. So try to hard work. Try to bid on job of buyer request.
I hope you will get any job.
Try to share your gig to you social icons.
Thank you

1 Like

Thanks, it is really helpful