Why can't I GET any order

alidahniyal

Hi dear,

I am new in Fiverr and I have published all the Gigs, but it’s been a long time I haven’t got any order

Please advise what should I do

Thanks

Hi dear,

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

it’s been a long time I haven’t got any order

Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Guest chifyjay007

Hi, try out different gig titles and images. Also, create a professional video that’ll captivate visitors. Visit the “buyer’s request” section to seek jobs you can do.
Good luck!

First you have to take a few buyer re views. As a result, you need to send regular buyer requests

Unfortunately I am not having much buyer requests

Only 1 or 2 in a day

and more importantly I am not having buyers requests related to my major Gigs / expertise

What could be the reason?

Thanks

Could you please advice what to change?

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will draw 2d floor plan in autocad with texture

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but no package has the no. of revisions set to unlimited.

Gig: I will generate 3d house rendering perfectly

All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

Gig: I will draw professional autocad drawings promo offer

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions field set to unlimited.

Gig: I will convert your PDF or jpg to dwg or dxf

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will draw 2d floor plan in autocad with texture

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but no package has the no. of revisions set to unlimited.

Gig: I will generate 3d house rendering perfectly

All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

Gig: I will draw professional autocad drawings promo offer

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions field set to unlimited.

Gig: I will convert your PDF or jpg to dwg or dxf

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revision” but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

Thanks, I will consider those changes

This article may help you

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

This article may help you

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thanks, it is really helpful

Archived