Why can't I negotiate the delivery date with my customers?

does it really matter?

From the terms of service:

“This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.”

Because I sell online lessons, It would be great to negotiate a date and time to do the lesson with my buyers, it seems so easy to implament, why is it not a option?

It would be great to negotiate a date and time to do the lesson with my buyers, it seems so easy to implament, why is it not a option?

Probably because the creators/owners of Fiverr want the site to by like Amazon but for services and to let the buyer just order a gig straight away. They should add options like that though.

You could create a long delivery time in your gig so you could have more time to discuss with the buyer a date & time for the lesson maybe. For custom offers you could negotiate a number of days delivery before sending it.

Another option is creating a gig where you deliver an already created lesson so then you wouldn’t need to schedule a date/time for the lesson.

Because I sell online lessons, It would be great to negotiate a date and time to do the lesson with my buyers, it seems so easy to implament, why is it not a option?

It would be great to negotiate a date and time to do the lesson with my buyers,

It would be great if all buyers did what they were supposed to do. But they don’t. When you have a date and time you might be there on time but they might not be. It’s very risky to try to set things up like that. There are also going to be other problems if you are planning to do video meetings.

why would it matter to you?

why would it matter to you?

I ask, because I care. Does it matter to me? Only in that, I hate seeing people get hurt. I highly applaud young entrepreneurship, and want to encourage it whenever possible. That said, many come into freelancing throwing themselves off the deep end without much foreknowledge. There was a kid who was on here last week, whom had to be cautioned, because they were too young to legally sign a contract. Being on here could have gotten them and their parent/guardian in huge legal trouble.

Archived