Fiverr Community Forum

Why cant I reply to this Topic Any more?

3 Likes

Because topic has been flagged.

3 Likes

hmm I thought that…but is there anything that one would need to flag that ? I dont find anything like that

1 Like

Everything there has to be flagged, all of it. Fiverr put orange mark on top and then they come here to ask what orange means…

here :CUSTOM GIGs impression mock-up GIG, available now!

2 Likes

may be ! what the guy was asking was more about why this is happening…no one knows though…
I thought we only use flag when some one violate rule !
why I wondered is I see nothing but my reply buttons was gone…!

1 Like

And you have OFFICAL topic on why is that happening.

There is no point of every single person opening their own topic regarding GIG NA

Even this topic will be flagged.

1 Like

yes thats right there are lots of similar topic out there, but that would be more like recommendation !
but yes my concern was only why I couldn’t reply :slight_smile:
I should have some kind of notification or visuals that shows me that this post has been flagged…
because people asking me somehintg and talking to me in post and when I cant reply them that looks rude to them that even the reply me I didn’t answer them!

you have next to the name of the topic icon telling you the topic is locked

1 Like

oh yes ! got that :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Screenshot_10
The topic is locked as it’s a duplicate topic. We already have a pinned post regarding this N/A issue.

5 Likes

yes I visit that…and I pasted that link over there…
but locking should be only on early stage, not after few people start talking on that !
as I said if I cant reply to someone that is rude…because people started asking and talking about their different issue too !

1 Like

If it’s violates Forum guidelines, you can flag it, Moderators will look on it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

haha ! I dont have one…thats seems stable to me !

1 Like