Why can't I use brackets?

bubbles1595

Fiverr doesn’t believe in brackets - or any other form of punctuation except hyphens. I have no doubt there is some conspiracy theory about it …

But for now, accept the inevitable and don’t try to use punctuation Fiverr refuses to accept … !

Fiverr doesn’t believe in brackets - or any other form of punctuation except hyphens. I have no doubt there is some conspiracy theory about it …

But for now, accept the inevitable and don’t try to use punctuation Fiverr refuses to accept … !

Hahaha that’s funny. Maybe we should all write things grammatically incorrect from now on!

or any other form of punctuation except hyphens

You could have commas in the title too 🙂

Why is it, that when I am creating a Gig title am I not allowed to use ()'s?

Why are these and other symbols not allowed?

Why are these and other symbols not allowed?

Maybe they want to make things simpler. eg. for searching/display or so things look a certain way when displayed. But I agree they should add them. If they have no problem with them in gig descriptions (the text of which is also searchable) it doesn’t make a lot of sense not to allow them in gig titles too.

Archived