Fiverr Community Forum

Why can't I withdraw my money ? First order

Hello ! How do I withdraw my money because today was the day I could do it but it says Personal balance 0 and the money shows up only at : pending. Please give me an explanation, it would help me a lot. Thank you in advance .

4 Likes

That is very sad. I hope pro fiverr user will help you.

After completing an order on Fiverr, it takes up to 14 days for Fiverr to process payment from the buyer’s account to the seller’s balance for a level 0 to level 2 seller, while it takes only 7 days for a top-rated seller.

2 Likes

You can only withdraw your money 14 days after the order has been completed. Do you know that?

You will can able to withdraw money when pending clearenc will be available on personal balance. To be available in personal balance, it takes always approximately 14 days.

Be patient, don’t worry, Absolutely you will be able to withdraw your money righ time.

Thanks

Yes I know and today was the 14th day

Thank you for your answer. Today was the 14th day that’s why I am worried.

You’ll be able to withdraw your money later today. Don’t worry.

Hello,
you can withdraw amount minimum 20 usd,

Thank you for your answer :smile:

Oh really, I didn’t know about this. Thank you.

I think that’s not true. I can bet that I withdrew my first 4$ (5$ Gig minus Fiverr fee) onto PayPal.
And searching older posts and topics regarding a minimum withdrawal amount I see that some of the sellers withdrew even 1$. Don’t know for Bank Transfer and Payoneer.
@sindikopani

You won’t be able to withdraw money till 14 days. You have to wait till then. After that you’ll be able to withdraw your money.

yersturday I withdraw my funds with paypal instantly, after 14 days