Fiverr Community Forum

Why customers feedback not removed when the order cancelled

Oh, okay that makes sense. How about if you cancel during a revision request?

No problem either - during a revision request the order isn’t considered as delivered anymore, it’s reopened and you can treat it like any other order.

Fun fact: I had a rude threatening buyer who requested a revision and told me he wanted to leave a negative review - I was like “sorry mate, you just re-opened the order, so that will never happen” - #inyourface! I was darn lucky!

1 Like

Hahaha… that’s what I would do, too.

Do buyers have any other options besides accepting the cancellation request at that point? When in revision, the order never expires, right?

When in revision, the order can still expire, the timer resumes and all :neutral_face:

And they do have other options:

• they can reach out to CS and make you become the bad guy,
  • force cancel out of revenge via PayPal directly,
  • continue requesting revisions until you lose your sanity (my max was about 8-10 revisions)
1 Like

In my experience, it just displays the big bold red “LATE” letters forever. Or does it only do that for a certain period and then it cancels (and leaves an automatic 1-star review)?[quote=“Woofy31, post:24, topic:138688”]
And they do have other options:

• they can reach out to CS and make you become the bad guy,
  • force cancel out of revenge via PayPal directly,
  • continue requesting revisions until you lose your sanity (my max was about 8-10 revisions)
    [/quote]

However, all 3 of these still do not allow them to place a review, right?

They can leave a review any time there has been a delivery of the order. So you need to ask customer support to cancel one if you think they might leave a bad review.

1 Like

Even if you cancel during revision request?

If you cancel before they leave a review then you are safe. If you cancel during a revision request they can’t leave a review. If you deliver then they can leave a review. No they cannot leave a review during a revision request. But you can cancel then.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. That makes sense.

In addition to that, soliciting feedback removal through mutual cancellations is now a violation of ToS.

2 Likes

So all in all, negative reviews are permanent and have become a must-have? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It shows you have been through the fire.

1 Like

I came to find a answer for a same situation I think I got it