Why customers feedback not removed when the order cancelled

Hi.i like to know why when the order cancel and feedback still there?if the order cancel and refund to customer, feedback also should removed. they will get free design from sellers and we get only negative feedback with low rating…how to get rid of this kind of situation…? customer support aid it;s violation of their rules to remove feedback…( all feedback from customers are not honest)

Why sales are vary low in these months?

there are tons of threads already discussing the low sales.

As to feedback, because many cancel just to avoid bad feedback and leaving it makes it more honest.

Hi…the thing is reduce rating on my gig…now i have 98% how to increase up to 100% ? is there any way ?

They no longer remove bad reviews. You can refund the buyer’s money but the bad review stays.

now my ratings reduce to 98%. how can i increase up to 100% ?is there any way to do it ? thanks for reply me dear…hope you are a top rated seller,

They no longer remove bad reviews. You can refund the buyer’s money but the bad review stays.

I do wonder though: why would a seller want to refund a buyer if the bad review remains in place? 😃

They didn’t know it stayed in place. lol

I understand that, but let’s assume the seller knew - why does Fiverr even give the choice of refunding in such a case? I mean, doesn’t Fiverr want the money as well?

[offtopic: you may want to apply for a CS position, people started associating your picture with Fiverr staff 😛 ]

Since when does this happen?

For quite some time now. Welcome back haha! Feeling a bit guilty about something? 😛

Welcome back haha 😛 Feeling a bit guilty about something? 😛

? ?

I canceled an order a week ago because I didn’t want to get a negative review. Ended up not getting a review at all. I attributed that to the cancellation. Now you’re telling me that they could have left a negative review if they had chosen to. In which case I consider myself very lucky 😃

Welcome back haha 😛

? ?

I canceled an order a week ago because I didn’t want to get a negative review. Ended up not getting a review at all. I attributed that to the cancellation. Now you’re telling me that they could have left a negative review if they had chosen to. In which case I consider myself very lucky 😃

They can’t leave a review before you deliver. After you deliver you can cancel it and if they did not leave a review they won’t be able to, but if they already left a review it will stay there.

Welcome back haha 😛

? ?

No, no, you misunderstood… You can’t cancel a completed order with review and all just to remove that review. You can cancel before delivering.

They can’t leave a review before you deliver. After you deliver you can cancel it and if they did not leave a review they won’t be able to, but if they already left a review it will stay there.

No, no, you misunderstood… You can’t cancel a completed order with review and all just to remove that review. You can cancel before delivering.

Oh, okay that makes sense. How about if you cancel during a revision request?

Oh, okay that makes sense. How about if you cancel during a revision request?

No problem either - during a revision request the order isn’t considered as delivered anymore, it’s reopened and you can treat it like any other order.

Fun fact: I had a rude threatening buyer who requested a revision and told me he wanted to leave a negative review - I was like “sorry mate, you just re-opened the order, so that will never happen” - #inyourface! I was darn lucky!

No problem either - during a revision request the order isn’t considered as delivered anymore, it’s reopened and you can treat it like any other order.

Fun fact: I had a rude threatening buyer who requested a revision and told me he wanted to leave a negative review - I was like “sorry mate, you just re-opened the order, so that will never happen” - #inyourface! I was darn lucky!

Hahaha… that’s what I would do, too.

Do buyers have any other options besides accepting the cancellation request at that point? When in revision, the order never expires, right?

Hahaha… that’s what I would do, too.

Do buyers have any other options besides accepting the cancellation request at that point? When in revision, the order never expires, right?

When in revision, the order can still expire, the timer resumes and all 😐

And they do have other options:

• they can reach out to CS and make you become the bad guy,
  • force cancel out of revenge via PayPal directly,
  • continue requesting revisions until you lose your sanity (my max was about 8-10 revisions)

• continue requesting revisions until you lose your sanity (my max was about 8-10 revisions)

In my experience, it just displays the big bold red “LATE” letters forever. Or does it only do that for a certain period and then it cancels (and leaves an automatic 1-star review)?

However, all 3 of these still do not allow them to place a review, right?

Archived