Why did my gig get denied?

zaxweb

I created a gig and a day later its status was changed to “Denied”.

I have included the gig text below. I’d really appreciate it if someone can point out what I’m doing wrong so that I can correct it.

GIG TEXT

Your YouTube video will be promoted to my audience of 500000+ real Facebook group members. It will also be shared on Facebook fan pages and video sharing websites.

Main traffic source: Facebook group
Secondary traffic sources: Facebook fan pages and video sharing websites

FAQ
How much traffic will I get?
That depends on the quality and topic of your video. On average, my clients have received 1000-1200 views per promotion.

What if I want more traffic?
Just order more gigs and I will share your video more times.

• I DON’T SELL VlEWS, LIKES, OR SUBSCRIBERS. I JUST PROMOTE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO SO THAT IT CAN GET MORE VIEWS.

I received a notification email that included a “reasons” section that was blank.

I contacted Fiverr several times but they were unable to provide me with specific details about their decision.

They just said “Your gig was denied due to violation of the Third Party TOS.”

and

Please note that Sellers who advertise their Gig on Fiverr must comply with the terms of service of the platform or relevant website in which they are advertising their services.

For more information, please follow the link to our TOS here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service and refer to User Generated Content

By offering a service, users undertake that he has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Fiverr.

I know this feeling when your gig denied after you put all your efforts to create it.

The problem may be not only with Gig desription but also with title or with even packages description

The best way to pass with TOS is to check descriptions of other sellers whose gig in search. Next step is to contact CS for explanation and suggestions.

Archived