Why did my request get declined?

java10cana

Hello,
I don’t understand why my request was declined.

Can someone see the fault?

“Boostrap website desing fixes. I have a landing page in bootstrap that I need someone to fix colors and logo so that it looks better. The basic layout,pictures,logo and content is in place. Now someone has to make it pretty with small adjustements to color and align of pictures. I will provide you with a zip file of everything. (index.html, css folder,images etc…)”

Cheers

Dear Ja:

My guess is the leading culprit is “.html”, which leads Fiverr to believe that you are linking to an outside website.

My suggestion is that rather than provide all the details here, give a general sense so that Sellers can open a dialog with you. After weeding out the obviously incompetent Sellers, be prepared to discuss specifics, and understand that given how short Buyer Requests are, the Seller may have to adjust their offer based on the specifics you discuss with them.

If you submit the revision below and find it rejected, I suggest shortening it further and discussing only the most important points until your Buyer Request makes it through the system.

“Bootstrap website design fixes. I have a landing page in bootstrap for which I need someone to fix the colors and logo so that it looks better. The basic layout, pictures, logo, and content are in place. Now someone has to make it pretty with small adjustments to color and alignment of pictures. I will provide you with a zip file of everything.”

Frasier

Ok thanks .
Posted like this:

I need Boostrap website desing fixes. I have a landing page in bootstrap that I need someone to fix colors and logo so that it looks better. The basic layout,pictures,logo and content is in place. Now someone has to make it pretty with small adjustements to color and align of pictures.

See what happens 😉

Archived