Fiverr Forum

Why Did the Processing Fee Go Up? July '16

why did the processing fee go up?

Fiverr makes almost as much as sellers $7 gig = $4 to Sellers $3 to Fiverr FEE

Hi Eyemsoeyeze. I’m Matt, Community Manager here at Fiverr. To remain consistent with the administrative and payment processing fees Fiverr incurs, we’ve increased the small processing fee. As you know, processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of July 27, 2016, purchases of up to $20 include a processing fee of $1, and purchases of greater than $20 are 5% of the stated Gig price. Thanks for asking!

Thanks for your Information :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help, Matt!

I was charged 2 dollars on a 5 dollar order, did the fee just go up?

Here is a recent post about it: Fiverr makes almost as much as sellers $7 gig = $4 to Sellers $3 to Fiverr FEE

Yeah… It’s 40% Fee on the $5 GIG ORDER. rest about the increase, you may read the fiverr tOS.

There was a another longer thread about this I just commented on. I think Fiverr is banking on the fact that the prices are so low there are no other alternatives, for example where can I get an info graphic made for 7 bucks

i think, many other alternatives available with no high service fee! It’s depend, How you believe on them!