Why did you choose what to sell what you do here on Fiverr?

barrelofmonkeys

I had a hobby helping out local bands playing in bars by making posters for their gigs. Got paid in beer. I think it was me rebelling against all the boring things I had to design at work.

Then I collected a cohesive enough portfolio and decided that I didn’t have to be a dirty hobby anymore and I could try making a living out of it.

I’m quite entrepreneurial persuasion, so I’ve been starting businesses since I was 9 and been making good (actual) money from them since I was around 12. I’m always starting some sort of business or finding a new way to make money, and I was one of the few kids without a minimum wage summer job in high school.

Currently, writing is all I do in my freetime, and I aspire to be a published author. After honing my craft for some years, I’ve been told I write quite well. Fiverr seemed like a good place to build my résumé and work on my craft while getting paid for it.

I wanted to start making money off of writing.

I travel a lot, and for disconcertingly long periods of time for a regular job to work out.

Almost all of my work has been freelance, for the past year.

Those are the big 3 factors…

make illustrations in specific styles, I love drawing stuff ! :crazy_face: It was my dream to ran via drawing, now living that dream!

I used to work on Word since I was 5 yo, I never imagined that such a thing can be payed for before, and I really enjoy typing… I never feel like I am giving efforts while doing it xD

Yea when I was few years younger I thinked that you get payed only by doing super hard things. You know that job needs to be stressful, hard psychically or mentally.

Archived