Why did you pick your username?

miroslavglavic

No shit, Sherlock. But still, why would you need to know whether it is related to websites and social media prior to, oh, I don’t know, something else, like a funny family story which got you stuck with a nickname forever?

Besides, it is fairly customary in these kind of posts on any forum when asking for stories/experiences for the OP to explain their own. Do you use your name for social media and your website?

You don’t seem to have a very good sense of humor.

No shit, Sherlock. But still, why would you need to know whether it is related to websites and social media prior to, oh, I don’t know, something else, like a funny family story which got you stuck with a nickname forever?

Besides, it is fairly customary in these kind of posts on any forum when asking for stories/experiences for the OP to explain their own. Do you use your name for social media and your website?

You don’t seem to have a very good sense of humor.

I do have a sense of humour.

Miroslav is my first name.

Want to guess the rest? Thus I can’t answer my question.

I use same username almost everywhere. When I was a teenager I used an username that is wrong for me to post here.

This question is for anyone who does not use firstnamelastname or username.

Why did you pick that username? do you use that name for your website? social media?

Well, here’s the funniest part…

Nobody can answer this question as we all have a username (even if it is not firstnameusername)!

Alright I’ll quit the ribbing. My name is Emma, My surname is not Ki. You may know some Greek, in which case you should be familiar with the suffix -aki (“little”). So, “little Emma”. There are lots of bouncing baby emmakis on social media, but none of them are me 😉

Well, here’s the funniest part…

Nobody can answer this question as we all have a username (even if it is not firstnameusername)!

Alright I’ll quit the ribbing. My name is Emma, My surname is not Ki. You may know some Greek, in which case you should be familiar with the suffix -aki (“little”). So, “little Emma”. There are lots of bouncing baby emmakis on social media, but none of them are me 😉

I know a lot of Greek but I can’t say it. swear words.

Hello Emma

I read a book about selling on Fiverr. The #1 advice was getting a name that was easy to remember, something like ArtDirector69 or wildwriter13, the simpler the better.

I’m a copywriter, and every bloody boss I had accused me of working too fast, of not taking my time when I write.

Since I didn’t want to be copywriter66, I chose FastCopywriter.

I read a book about selling on Fiverr. The #1 advice was getting a name that was easy to remember, something like ArtDirector69 or wildwriter13, the simpler the better.

I’m a copywriter, and every bloody boss I had accused me of working too fast, of not taking my time when I write.

Since I didn’t want to be copywriter66, I chose FastCopywriter.

Good thing you didn’t pick an username with 69 on it.

I got my username by killing a man in a dark alley for it. I just liked it so much I had to have it.

Goodbye Patricia, the Yemenese second-hand washing line saleswoman going nowhere fast, and hello CyaxRex, freelancer, author, and basically amazing everything. Of course, that was a very long time ago now.

My username is something I have used for most of my social media accounts, but I would have never chosen it if I knew we couldn’t change it. I would have gone with something more professional, but as long as the username isn’t something ridiculous or inappropriate I don’t think it has much influence. Right?

My friend complained that his website hosting costs more than what he made from ad revenue, and I optimized the site’s monetization with a few changes. Difference was very noticeable, so the next day he told me “You’re a wizard, Harry!” Even though I’m not Harry Potter last I checked. 😏 He told me I should get paid for my magic. I wanted to give it a try, and Fiverr was an instant success! Though these days I only offer marketing gigs. Advice is free, though!

Archived