Why do buyers not reply!

ag151293

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many is many requested that you have filled. I have done nearly 400 applications and only got 10 responses and three ,materialized into actual sales,… don give up at all,… you may hit a huge order.

thanks , I have just filled 60 requested onl yet. because I am sending but not getting response, Not sending on every request come to me. I just send which one related to me that work I can do.

thanks , I have just filled 60 requested onl yet. because I am sending but not getting response, Not sending on every request come to me. I just send which one related to me that work I can do.

I know it can be discouraging but you are likely to get an order just when you are just about to give up,… Put it in your heart that you will fill another 100 requests to get 1 order that will help you not to give up… I recently scooped one large order after filling in more than 300,… Now im ready to fill even another 500 without giving up,…

Guest kitbatyvo

I am a little frustrated as well - but I think I understand the nature of “Buyers Requests”. I do voiceovers, and every buyers request I see gets between 30 and 40 offers… so the competition is already tough. I have sent 40 competitive offers and haven’t gotten a single sniff - yet. But I am sure I will… eventually! 🙂

On 12/5/2017 at 8:41 AM, stanomkangi said:

I know it can be discouraging but you are likely to get an order just when you are just about to give up,… Put it in your heart that you will fill another 100 requests to get 1 order that will help you not to give up… I recently scooped one large order after filling in more than 300,… Now im ready to fill even another 500 without giving up,…

Well said, I agreed 😊

On 12/5/2017 at 8:43 AM, kitbatyvo said:

I am a little frustrated as well - but I think I understand the nature of “Buyers Requests”. I do voiceovers, and every buyers request I see gets between 30 and 40 offers… so the competition is already tough. I have sent 40 competitive offers and haven’t gotten a single sniff - yet. But I am sure I will… eventually! 🙂

Yeah, you are saying right, you should keep it up, don’t disappear just keep sending offer to buyers, I hope you will get order soon.

Since the compettion is high ,… Try to use key words while you offer the requests. Add some of them in capital. Let the buyer see you understand what he/she wants,

On 12/5/2017 at 10:02 AM, stanomkangi said:

Since the compettion is high ,… Try to use key words while you offer the requests. Add some of them in capital. Let the buyer see you understand what he/she wants,

Right ,We need to highlight the word, it should be attractive 👍 

On 12/5/2017 at 10:05 AM, hasanshardar said:

just sending request at least 10 requests need to send at a day thanu will get something sir

For sending a 10 request a day, you should have request of buyers for applying more than 10 request, need to find which one is related to my services,.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:47 PM, stanomkangi said:

May I know how many of order you got yet? for how many request you sent for them in order to get an order?

I am not getting buyer request now a days. which are receiving somewhat it is not related to me. I don’t understand why this happening with me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 🙂
Year is just about to end, Not good response in this year, I joined fiverr 4 months ago, 4 months only 4 order till, I am now worry about it but hope for more order in coming year. I have encountered one thing mostly. when I get the request from buyer I send them proposal. I got one thing no reply! Consistently! what got few, they would be interested at very outset but not response well. :roll_eyes:

Hello Everyone!

I have encountered one thing most of time that Most of buyers they reply 1st time, if I reply back and ask for the requirement and complete information then they don’t reply back. How it would possible to understand that what buyer exactly need. They have to make understand their requirement for the right result. They are not mentioning full of description on their request. They said need of this or that. But there is no complete information to understand the task. What’s the harm in saying NO directly, rather than not replying! It would consume both buyer and sellers time. I request all buyers that please mention all job description in your requesting to sellers.

Please help me, Share your suggestion on this topic.

I understand where you are coming from. I believe what you are mentioning is the scenario of …

Buyer: What’s your cost to do BLANK project?
You Here is the cost for my services, etc etc. Here is a link to my gig page to submit an order

Then no response from the buyer. You are not alone. A lot of buyers are shopping around, and sadly they are looking for the most services they can get for the cheapest price. You may have better quality, but they may not be after quality.

Make sure you are pricing your services fairly for you, and your customers. If you have great quality in your work and someone doesn’t like what you offer, that’s fine. Make sure you stick to it and you will find buyers that continue to communicate with you and buy your services!

On 1/4/2018 at 9:54 PM, loganstover said:

I understand where you are coming from. I believe what you are mentioning is the scenario of …

Buyer: What’s your cost to do BLANK project?

You Here is the cost for my services, etc etc. Here is a link to my gig page to submit an order

Then no response from the buyer. You are not alone. A lot of buyers are shopping around, and sadly they are looking for the most services they can get for the cheapest price. You may have better quality, but they may not be after quality.

Make sure you are pricing your services fairly for you, and your customers. If you have great quality in your work and someone doesn’t like what you offer, that’s fine. Make sure you stick to it and you will find buyers that continue to communicate with you and buy your services!

Yeah, you said well, but I don’t sell myself short or work with people who do not want to pay me for my skills. my pricing services fair, how it would possible if I send my price to them this is my price its accordingly their requirements. I offer my price 100$ , they take this it to 5 and 10 $ …how can I do 100$ work in 5 and 10 $…

Buyers will not look that What I will do for them to give 100% satisfaction of work and give the best quality work.

On 1/4/2018 at 9:56 PM, harveenkaur456 said:

You are not alone.It happens with everyone.

Thank, I am not alone who facing this.

On 1/4/2018 at 11:38 PM, misscrystal said:

I asked some questions yesterday of a client who had an order in progress, and even though he was shown as online, no answers. I’m not sure what goes through their minds.

It also happening with me mostly now a days.but competition is very tight. He is not interested in your services. May be thats by he is not answering, may be that he hired someone else who can do work on low price.

Buyers : if you hired someone and not interested, what is the harm just write only the word No

Buyers : if you hired someone and not interested, what is the harm just write only the word No

I have this issue now.😑

Someone ordered this am, and hasn’t submitted the requirements.

I have now nudged her two times… so, what’s going to happen… she’s going to pop up out of nowhere, tomorrow AM, my busiest time, and want me to do her order right then… and I’ll HAVE to or it will be late… hopefully I am not at the gym or something. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Late = strike against me

Cancelling = strike against me

Neither of which are my fault, in this scenerio.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:48 AM, socialhonor said:

I have this issue now.😑

Someone ordered this am, and hasn’t submitted the requirements.

I have now nudged her two times… so, what’s going to happen… she’s going to pop up out of nowhere, tomorrow AM, my busiest time, and want me to do her order right then… and I’ll HAVE to or it will be late… hopefully I am not at the gym or something. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Late = strike against me

Cancelling = strike against me

Neither of which are my fault, in this scenerio.

same also happened with me few days ago…As per said by buyer I sent my requirement list. He is not reply also sent a pricing for task. He said I would love to buy what I can pay only 5$. I give the solution of it after then he disappeared. Not come back online since.

don’t nudged again and again, they will not reply. May be they have hired someone. and got the idea of doing work , anything would be. don’t waste your time over. just find an other buyer.just waiting for her reply.

same also happened with me few days ago…As per said by buyer I sent my requirement list. He is not reply also sent a pricing for task. He said I would love to buy what I can pay only 5$. I give the solution of it after then he disappeared. Not come back online since.

Ughhh… Super annoying!

If it isn’t about an order they actually placed it is irrelevant to think about why they don’t reply.
They are window shopping. If I go into several different shops in the city and ask for the price of a certain product I don’t go back to everybody I asked to keep them updated of the fact that I bought somewhere else.

Just let it go.

734988392_LAstseen3hoursago.JPG.5983ad27e6b16ab6800339201f20bb70.JPG

THIS IS what irritates the heck out of me…

This was ordered 23 hours ago - and she was last seen 3 hours ago, yet hasn’t submitted the requirements, despite me sending 3 reminders… so… this is going to wind up in my “Active” orders - affecting my “order completions”…

Unfortunately, this does affect the seller negatively with this new rating system. A few of these could = demotion.

That’s not okay. This is a HUGE flaw in this new system.

If it isn’t about an order they actually placed it is irrelevant to think about why they don’t reply.

They are window shopping. If I go into several different shops in the city and ask for the price of a certain product I don’t go back to everybody I asked to keep them updated of the fact that I bought somewhere else.

Just let it go.

yes, well said !😀

THIS IS what irritates the heck out of me…

This was ordered 23 hours ago - and she was last seen 3 hours ago, yet hasn’t submitted the requirements, despite me sending 3 reminders… so… this is going to wind up in my “Active” orders - affecting my “order completions”…

Unfortunately, this does affect the seller negatively with this new rating system. A few of these could = demotion.

That’s not okay. This is a HUGE flaw in this new system.

You can make the requirements mandatory, so the clock will not start ticking.

Archived