Why do Buyers want the seller to do more than what is required of the gig they purchased?

I have recent two buyers one of them wants me to do a 5 star review and do some upvoting and down voting of a book my gig I’m selling does not include this, the other buyer is asking if i was interested to buy two of his books on kindle, buy I would have to do the work within 8 hours he demands it.

There are a lot of buyers out there that try to cheap you out and don’t understand that Fiverr is like the real world and $5 will get you the minimal… Also many buyers don’t read the description or instructions you provide. I suggest just offering a mutual cancellation and wait until a good buyer does business with you… don’t do more for less if you know what I mean.

Fiverr is a business and your gigs are a business. In business (and life overall) people want as much as they can for their money.

Just kindly say that you do not do what they are asking.

I would even go so far as to mention in your gig description that “additional offers or requests will not be accepted.” Then if they continue, I’m sure their is a way to report them. The person asking you to purchase his kindle books is doing a kind of solicitation that I’m pretty sure isn’t allowed on Fiverr. So if you report them, that should put a stop to at least that person.

ty you all for your comments, the person who ask if I would buy his books on amazon kindle he only ask a question he did not purchase anything, I resolved the issues with these two buyers and my ranking is 100%. that is a good idea istanley I will put that description in my gigs for buyers hopefully will read it.

Some guy told me to create Adsense site that get over $100 per day, And he is going to pay me $5 after he receive 3rd $100 check :))

cybercube - LOL! I thought I was attacked by the moonbats, but your buyer just beats it all!

Reply to @cybercube: LOL! Now THAT person has a set on them! :wink: Brazen…

http://fiver.com/trulala