Why do I frustrate for the order?

cart007

I had level two seller nut now I’m new seller status on my profile. Fiverr new lever system to break dream of many people. I earned $300 past every month but now $0. I hate this system cause this system break my dream. I’m a poor man and have a family. I maintained the family but now ☺️ please help me and see my gig. thanks everyone.

I had level two seller nut now I’m new seller status on my profile. Fiverr new lever system to break dream of many people. I earned $300 past every month but now $0. I hate this system cause this system break my dream. I’m a poor man and have a family. I maintained the family but now ☺️ please help me and see my gig. thanks everyone.

Fiverr new lever system to break dream of many people. I earned $300 past every month but now $0. I hate this system cause this system break my dream. I’m a poor man and have a family. I maintained the family but now please help me and see my gig. thanks everyone.

I am going to be really honest with you. The fiverr system is not here to make or break your dreams. It is a business platform where if you want to show up every day and work hard you can make a success out of yourself. No different than if you rented a storefront. The landlord has no interest in making you a success, they just want the rent. The rest is up to you.

The fact that you are poor and have a family have nothing to do with it. We all have bills and most are a paycheck or 2 from living in a van down by the river.

So if you have dreams, work to make them happen, feeling sorry for yourself will not do anything to help. Plus your competitors are busy promoting their businesses.

So please take this as helpful criticism…stop trying to gin up pity and instead run your business like a professional.

What were you demoted for and what’s your plan to remedy it?

Fiverr new lever system to break dream of many people. I earned $300 past every month but now $0. I hate this system cause this system break my dream. I’m a poor man and have a family. I maintained the family but now please help me and see my gig. thanks everyone.

I am going to be really honest with you. The fiverr system is not here to make or break your dreams. It is a business platform where if you want to show up every day and work hard you can make a success out of yourself. No different than if you rented a storefront. The landlord has no interest in making you a success, they just want the rent. The rest is up to you.

The fact that you are poor and have a family have nothing to do with it. We all have bills and most are a paycheck or 2 from living in a van down by the river.

So if you have dreams, work to make them happen, feeling sorry for yourself will not do anything to help. Plus your competitors are busy promoting their businesses.

So please take this as helpful criticism…stop trying to gin up pity and instead run your business like a professional.

What were you demoted for and what’s your plan to remedy it?

living in a van down by the river

I’m on a steady diet of government cheese.

I’m so sorry this happened to you! I took a look at your gigs and you are a fantastic artist. Honestly, I wouldn’t even notice your seller level at all, or care about it, after seeing your excellent work.

Right now there seems to be a slump in sales for many people. It is possible this is what is happening which is not based on your seller level. I hope things pick up for you soon!

I’ve also checked your works and I think they are totally good. I like them? Even I find one of your buyer complain about your work and I see that he/she use your work. Just be patient and continue doing amazing works.

My gig fall down that way any client is not put order on my gig.

Seller levels have nothing to do with visibility on Fiverr. Fiverr has confirmed that a seller’s selling potential is NOT effected by their seller level, and that gigs will rise and fall in the search results based upon gig success.

Your “fall” on Fiverr has nothing to do with your seller level.

Perhaps people just aren’t looking for your services. Perhaps your competitors are doing a better job earning your customers. Perhaps you aren’t doing anything to market and promote your gigs, and you’re expecting Fiverr to do all the hard work for you. There are many reasons why your sales may be falling off, but is it NOT because you were demoted to a lower seller level.

Seller levels are merely a visual reflection of the sellers who have achieved certain reputation marks that Fiverr feels are important. These levels exist merely to help buyers get a feel for the sellers that are motivated to succeed. They are a visual badge, and do not have anything to do with your sales potential.

Ask CS to delete 1-star review from your gig, the one that uses your design but give you a 1-star review is ridiculous.

Ask CS to delete 1-star review from your gig, the one that uses your design but give you a 1-star review is ridiculous. Hopefully your rating will go up and you’ll get promoted in no time.

Fiverr CS does not delete negative reviews upon request. Negative reviews are permanent. There are certainly extreme exceptions, but for the most part, they view negative reviews to be just as earned as positive ones.

Archived