Why do I only have four gig choices in offers?

I have more than four gigs. And I want to send a particular gig as a reply to an offer, but I can’t select it. I only get the four gigs to choose from, and it’s not showing the one I want to send.

Fiverr chooses the gig that will be sent for you. You cannot choose yourself. Currently I have paused some of my gigs, but before I had the same problem. Sometimes someone would ask for an article and my poetry gig got sent along.

@cyyto my experience is that the only requests that I receive are related to the gig category (graphics) that I use. Is it possible that you have gigs in different categories?

@belgianwriter That problem is not always the case, it seems. Most of the time I am able to select the gig that I want to present to the potential buyer, but there are times that I cannot. Software issues being ironed out?

CS told me that the request has to be in the same exact category and subcategory as yours, such as, it can be in writing and editing, but if it’s not in content creation subcategory, it won’t show up. I usually send the closest thing that shows up, then send a message to them explaining the mixup and asking them to look at the right gig. I got one job like that.

The request has to be in the same exact category and subcategory as yours, many sellers submit their request and follow up with the correct gig in a message to the buyer. Give that a try, and you’ll be off to the races! :slight_smile: