Fiverr Community Forum

Why do my gigs paused?how to unpause it,its not active?

Answer soon

2 Likes

You know, you are very demanding. How about you try being polite for a change,

To answer your question, un-pause your gigs on your “My Gigs” dropdown in your account settings.

9 Likes

Go to my gigs section and tick a gig that you need to activate and click activate. Thats all

11 Likes

Thanks Joseph…I able to activate by your instruction.

1 Like

You need to learn how to be polite when talking to people.

2 Likes

I have the same question. Sometimes my gigs AUTO-PAUSE (so to speak); I don’t pause them, but when I come to the dashboard, they’re on pause.

Please advise. I’m perplexed.

1 Like

to un-pause your gigs, try go to selling = My Gigs = Paused = then click on Activate. Hope this helps.
Note : Do not click Logout.

Thanks essyjoseph. I missed that completely. Time for more coffee!

he’s in hurry… rush of orders are coming after unPausing… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not think, any action is auto in this regard…

1 Like

Same problem with me dear community, I’m not in hurry but I see the community is bossy.
I don’t know what was impolite with the question asked.
Polite thanks in advance if someone explains why the gigs are auto paused.

Yes my account remains inactive mostly is that the reason.

Hello jonbass, I started my gig months ago, had two or three responses then nothing for weeks, when I check my gig has been paused. I just unpaused it again for I think the third or fourth time… Out of the months since I started it looks like my gig was only active for a couple weeks total. I’ve never gotten an email notification that it was paused so I missed months of potential sales.
Who is pausing it and why? Cause it sure ain’t me.
Thank you,

Perhaps it is automatically paused due to your account not being active. If you don’t sign in regularly, Fiverr views your account as inactive. I’ve heard that they have a new policy of doing this, so that only active sellers are featured on the site.

1 Like

OK that makes sense, kind of silly though, a catch 22, if they keep pausing it how can people see it to place orders to keep it active? :slight_smile:
Constantly logging in has no purpose when we are supposed to be alerted by email when someone queries about a gig.
In the six or so months since I started I completed only two gigs. They went through then a couple weeks later there was no activity so I checked and it was paused. Took it out of pause then a week later checked again and it was back in pause. Took it out again, then checked today and it was back in pause.
Maybe I should just start my own gig service and forget fiverr, sure not going to make any money here if people can’t see it.
Thank youHappy thanksgiving my friend.

jonbaas Regular
October 9 |

Perhaps it is automatically paused due to your account not being active. If you don’t sign in regularly, Fiverr views your account as inactive. I’ve heard that they have a new policy of doing this, so that only active sellers are featured on the site.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

messybedroompro
October 9 |

Hello jonbass, I started my gig months ago, had two or three responses then nothing for weeks, when I check my gig has been paused. I just unpaused it again for I think the third or fourth time… Out of the months since I started it looks like my gig was only active for a couple weeks total. I’ve nev…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

my gigs paused what will i do?

my gig is paused and i can’t seem to see any activate button in the drop down menu, it only has preview, edit & statistics options. any help is welcome, TIA

1 Like

you are right… there is not option to activate the gig

1 Like

Hi. I try to active my gigs but I didn’t watch the activate buttom, what could be the solution in this case?

Hi,
I had this same issue but didn’t work-out yet because it was paused for too long.
But those GIG’s which were recently created was fixed by:

• Verifying Phone Number
  • Submission of Form W-9

This Might help you.
If you’re unable to see Form W-9 in settings then try making a demo gig and in the end, it will show you W-9 Form to fill.
:v:

Hi,
Try:

• Verifying Phone Number
  • Submission of Form W-9

This Might help you.
If you’re unable to see Form W-9 in settings then try making a demo gig and in the end, it will show you W-9 Form to fill.

1 Like