Why Do So Many Sellers Lie?

usvetsnet

This really makes my blood boil, you look for sellers from the U.S.A. like I do only to find out it’s B.S.! X(

Sellers claim their from the USA but are really from India! Honesty is the best policy! I look for sellers from the USA for a reason, I live in the USA not India! I’m done with Fiverr unless they can stop the fraud!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Please look at the work they have done and the reviews of the seller, study those reviews, also don’t be in a hurry to buy the gig , have a little discussion with the seller make sure they understand what you need.

i don’t think if you do the above you’ll get frustrated in fiverr…

Guest mrspanda

I’m American. I lived in NYC when I created my gig. I currently live in Japan… but I do not plan on changing my flag.

represent. 🙂

One person who is my ‘competitor’ claims to be a woman when she is really a man (uses a generic picture online) and also claims to be an editor for a newspaper in America despite being from India and being unable to string a sentence together. Many people have tried her out because she is ‘hot’ (so I lose a bit of custom then)

Every single time she gets a feedback saying she isn’t a native English writer it gets deleted (about 100+ a week). This is because she gets in touch with customer support saying she is English so it is unfair (been told by her clients)

Customer Support won’t do anything as she does nothing against their rules (asked them).

Archived