Why do you like Fiverr most

samueldesign09

1. How to stay ahead as more competitors enter an already crowded marketplace

2. How to survive making 50-75% less than what you used to make

3. Which gigs should you pause when you’re demoted

How do I cope? With jars of Nutella, well, I used to, I’m on a diet now. I also use the forum, great place to meet others having the same issues, and different issues.

My challenges are not going to be the same as yours. Every seller is different. Just work to be the best seller you can, deliver high-quality work, and complete all of your orders on time. Unique challenges will indeed come up, but it is how YOU choose to deal with those challenges that matter. It is your responsibility, as a new seller, to develop your own strategies to deal with your own unique challenges.

If you have specific challenges, you can ask for help here on the forums, but it is not our place to provide you with a seller manual that gives you answers to every personal challenge you might encounter here as a seller. Great sellers have the ability to deal with things as they come along. Think creativity, think logically, and think with a mindset for the future.

Why is this post flag. Isn’t this a conversational community to learn about things bordering you in or outside Fiverr.

Archived