gina_riley2

poll  

52 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I think the black label is really cool & I want it
    • I want to charge more or be better compensated for my work
    • I think it adds legitimacy to my gig/work
    • Another reason: provide reason below

I’m curious as to why some want to be a pro? I’ve seen non-pro gigs charge up to $900 so there is nothing stopping you from raising your prices. You don’t really need a label or 5r approval to get “fairly compensated” - so if you want to be a 5r PRO, why?

• I think the black label is really cool & I want it
  • I want to charge more or be better compensated for my work
  • I think it adds legitimacy to my gig/work
  • Another reason: provide reason below

0voters

Well, Fiverr PRO would introduce me to a new world, clients that come from larger corporations, which would help me build an even stronger reputation for myself. Also, the black label is really cool, and I definitely want it.

I am a designer for over a three years, I am top rated on other platforms, but I don’t have a large social media presence, my social media presence consists of my friends and family. Last time when I applied for “Social Media Marketing” I was rejected, now I replied for “Graphic design for web output”, let’s see how it turns out.

Well, Fiverr PRO would introduce me to a new world, clients that come from larger corporations, which would help me build an even stronger reputation for myself. Also, the black label is really cool, and I definitely want it.

I am a designer for over a three years, I am top rated on other platforms, but I don’t have a large social media presence, my social media presence consists of my friends and family. Last time when I applied for “Social Media Marketing” I was rejected, now I replied for “Graphic design for web output”, let’s see how it turns out.

clients that come from larger corporations,

Great answer!

I didn’t think of that, but that is a good reason. 😊

I couldn´t vote because I don´t want to, under the current application process, bestowal conditions and lack of transparency regarding who would have access to all my personal info/security (I did ask when the program under that other name first got introduced on the forum but never got an answer).
If there was a pro kind of label to be had by them checking the quality of my work, communication etc., sure.
If it was like that, I´d have voted ‘the label is cool and I want it’. 😉

I was never asked for my SS number.

I applied again for PRO, but in the design category. Would you mind if I contact you in a private message just to exchange few thoughts? But it won’t be today. 🙂

I was told by customer support to apply once again for the category in graphic design called “Print output” 🙂

Edit: Because, you need to do a separate application for each category.

I applied again for PRO, but in the design category. Would you mind if I contact you in a private message just to exchange few thoughts? But it won’t be today. 🙂

I was told by customer support to apply once again for the category in graphic design called “Print output” 🙂

Edit: Because, you need to do a separate application for each category.

You can contact me, but I covered everything I know about applying for Fiverr Pro in a blog post I wrote - you may find it helpful.

Archived