Fiverr Forum

Why does every edit get reviewed?

Yesterday I put my first gig on Fiverr. It was reviewed and approved. Welllllll, I went to edit it and then it got reviewed again. Now, I’d like to add more photos. Will that cause it to go into review yet again? How does anyone get a sale at this rate, lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: I think it may depend on how long you’ve been a member. It might be 10 sales and 30 days. I’m not completely sure though.

Same thing happened to me when I was newbie, I only changed few words on my gig description, and change the delivery time because I forgot, and I need to wait a night to get my gig active. :frowning:

I assumed that my gig was too common, I mean too many same type of gigs. I did make a test gig, randomly named and description. It was active, then I change some details on it, then it was immeadiately active. Weird. :-/

But when I got to lv 2, there is no problem at all editing my gig. :slight_smile:

The problem is when I edit and hit okay it goes back to review and then I think of another change but I can’t edit while it’s being reviewed so I’m wasting valuable time. Can anyone give it a looksy and tell me what you might change or add?

Once you move up in levels, changes are automatically approved. Once you level up, videos are the only time gigs need to be reviewed. I think fiverr wants you to prove yourself and show that you’re a serious seller and not trying to violate their TOS as a newbie.

@michelelea: My gig only get review when I put words like ‘e-mail’, ‘pay’, etc…

Add a video? Like what kind of video?

Thanks, @vedmak. I’ll try, lol.

How do you level up? @musiclover

Reply to @michelelea: I meant anytime you upload a video for your gig or change the one you already have. I believe you will become a level one seller after you’ve made 10 sales and you’ll become a level 2 seller after 50 sales.

i think level up is a system when you got 10 review it will be increased level 1 and if you can get 50 review you will be top rated seller.

you can get review
[Spam removed by Admin]