Why does fiverr allow gigs for positive feedback?

I came across a gig today where if you buy his or her gig twice that person will buy one of your gig and leave positive feedback. buying positive feedback should not be allowed. maybe it is against the rules but don’t the review gigs before they go live? so if it is against the rules how is this gig still live in search results. i know its against the rules to call a person out here so i will not say any names but this persons profile says " I am an honest hard working man" yet to me selling feedback from profit is anything but honest. just want to know what others think?

@divajewelry

You just discovered one of the many inequities of living an working in a free market.

Right, the forum is not the place to call out this person. You can contact Fiverr CS, maybe they will look at it, maybe not.

Why would anyone buy 2 gigs to get 1 positive review? To level up? Did the gig have any sales?

yes it had two sales but that’s really just one

thats blackhat… shouldn’t be approved

I’ve seen this nonsense before. If you take a look at the buyer of the gig, they have the same “gig for a gig” gig on their page. Report them immediately.

voiceoverwork said: Right, the forum is not the place to call out this person. You can contact Fiverr CS, maybe they will look at it, maybe not

As long as money is rolling in, (and no paid staff is likely to get sued or get arrested) Fiverr doesn't really care all that much about what goes on.

Report it and then forget it - it's not worth your aggravation. :)