Why does Fiverr let buyers request revision if I have zero revisions set?

As the title says, I have zero revisions set on ALL of my packages on my main gig. However, Fiverr will let you request revisions anyway. It frustrates me, I had a buyer, first of all, he wants his logo in the product. (I don’t say anywhere in my gig that I do that), but no problem, I send him an example of what it would look like, but with his logo. He “loves it”, I deliver everything as specified (I even confirmed colors and everything), and he requests revision, he wants the main part of the item modified that takes the longest to do, (movements, but he also wants a different background)(and there is ten hours left on the order). I said I would revise it with a different background(to be nice), but I won’t do any of the other stuff, as I will have to start something from scratch for him (that costs about twice as much as he paid). I have not heard back yet even though I responded in about a minute after he requested revision.
Ughhhhh Sorry about the rantyness, I just get frustrated when I give an example, buyer says “It’s perfect” and then asks for a bunch of stuff to be changed after I deliver.

Is there any way to prevent revision requests on gigs with zero revisions? (I understand if I make a mistake then I need to fix that, but the buyer should be able to specify that when requesting revision or something)

Unfortunately, no.

You can quote them the Terms of Service: “Requesting to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.”

So what happens if you ignore a revision? I was under the impression that you had to deliver again by the time on the order

You are correct, you have to deliver. If you ignore the revision request, the order remains open.

It’s up to you whether you’re going to deliver revised work, or redeliver the same work with the explanation that you don’t offer revisions unless the mistake is yours.

So what happens if the buyer does not get back with you in the time left on the order?

You’ll get a big red ##LATE## on top of the order page. I think that it will also affect the “delivered on time” stat in the analytics.

The buyer just responded so I think I will be OK on time luckily.