Why does mutual cancellation initiated by the client affect my order completed %?

abdulmoti

A client asked for work and comes then files dispute ticket for mutual cancellation, stating that he/she doesn’t need the job anymore, I accepted and then I see my order completed % goes down 7%. What is up with that, is this a way to slow me down to get to level 2 buyer?

It was mutual and the customer initiated it and I accepted even though I have already started the work. Yet it affects my performance record. Can anyone explain this to me this, please?

Guest offlinehelpers

All cancellations count against your completed percentage, even if they are mutually agreed - it’s just one of those things. 🙂

All cancellations count against your completed percentage, even if they are mutually agreed - it’s just one of those things. 🙂

:), so what is the solution, refuse to cancel, I thought it would be client orientation to cancel the order when client changes their mind, and the problem is, the order was too small yet it affects my overall performance, I guess Fiverr needs to find a way to balance satisfying and serving both clients and sellers and sellers are Fiverr’s clients and some attention to their concerns would is core strategy of customer care. Anyway, it lasts for 60 days, though so annoying, I guess one can overlook this and just keep going. Thanks for the input.

:), so what is the solution, refuse to cancel, I thought it would be client orientation to cancel the order when client changes their mind, and the problem is, the order was too small yet it affects my overall performance, I guess Fiverr needs to find a way to balance satisfying and serving both clients and sellers and sellers are Fiverr’s clients and some attention to their concerns would is core strategy of customer care. Anyway, it lasts for 60 days, though so annoying, I guess one can overlook this and just keep going. Thanks for the input.

It’s annoying but at the moment there is no way around this. If you deliver work, don’t cancel. In cases like this, though, you just have to bite the bullet and accept the unfairness of the situation.

I’m not certain that only one cancelled order per month will affect your gigs negatively. It is when you start to get more of them it hurts them.

Archived