Why does the Android Fiverr app automatically sign me out randomly

“Something is not right and the system had to sign you out. Try again later.”

This always pops up a few minutes after I leave the house and start using mobile data (I use LTE connection – the connection is fine, as I don’t have problems using other apps and browsing sites)…

But when I’m at home and using Wi-Fi, nothing goes wrong and I can use the app properly…

I really don’t understand, I’ve tried bringing this up to Customer Support and they told me that there is nothing wrong with my account and they’ve checked everything…

I’m not techie or anything so I really don’t know what else I can do… I really want this fixed, I am annoyed that I have to use the mobile website instead of the app if ever I get disconnected from the App…

P.S. You might suggested to go to the Cache of the apps and erase stuff or forcefully end the program or restart my phone… install and uninstall the app, etc… Yep, I’ve done all that! The problem still persists.

Is this a bug, or is this something that only happens to me? Oh well…

Hello, i understand how you feel because i experienced this same issue with my Fiverr Android mobile App. I can categorically tell you that even Fiverr customer service do not have a solution this problem and it is not as your network connection is bad.
Presently my Fiverr App is working fine on my Android mobile but i do not know come it restored itself.
I suggest you should be more patient as thing will work out fine soonest.