Why does the volume of orders fall down since last few days?

Hi,

I have been facing this low volume work orders since couple of days, even few of my friends are facing this problem. Is there any specific reason behind this? I want to know, how long will it take to be in normal state…?

I think, we all sellers want to know that.

Interesting point.

I noticed that my orders went down for a couple of months now but I also know why.

In the beginning my gig was on the first place when searching for the service name on fiverr.

Now it is completely gone, although my ratings are great. Some other gigs appear when you

search for the service I offer. The strange thing is that these gigs have nothing to do with

the search query. So, in fact fiverr is shoing irrelevant results at least for the keyword I mean.

I ask myself if other gigs which are normally high quality cannot be found either. That would be really bad!

I think this week fiverr had some downtimes so thats why some orders descreased. I saw this too on my orders. Maybe the launch of the forum made this happen :slight_smile:

Same is the case with me, infact i saw, my gigs now not even appearing in search results, earlier they use to be in top, even searching with other features like haz video etc doesn’t give my gig in search results.

When do real people get paid??

Could there be a coloration between people having more gigs at the end of the month or on a Friday? No one knows yet. Maybe Professor “Mark” Puppet will do some actual research as a professor as oppose to going out and “interviewing” young students!

Sales volume always fluctuates. One week things are great, then a decrease, then back up again.

People with lots of repeat clients will especially see this at times. There’s only so much gig a repeat client can buy. Then they stop, then they start again.

It’s just like a normal business. Good times and slow times. For those who depend on Fiverr revenue, you simply have to budget for the slow times.

I have noticed that since the big storm gig sales have drastically dropped. That’s to be expected though. With loss of power for the longest time it’s hard to order a gig. And, in situations like that I think Fiverr would be the last thing on peoples minds for a while yet as things get put back together.

There is also the element of being able to adapt to change, for example a good gig to do during the efforts to help New York get back together would of been a charity contribution gig.

If you can not adapt to change then sometime you can not survive. Look at the best in the business and then you can notice how well those guys and girl do with identifying the markets and the changing trends.

Super Seller Jo is a great example.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Hey Oranje, yes, I am from NY and I like your ideas!

Bruce

Thanks I have had some great roles models and influences in life :slight_smile:

My gig runs cold and hot, there is no rhyme or reason so I just take the orders as they come (this is why I have a day job, gtd paycheck there)

My gig runs cold and hot, there is no rhyme or reason so I just take the orders as they come (this is why I have a day job, gtd paycheck there)

I see let me have a look for you.

We can help you no problems, I think I have identified about 4 things on your profile that could be changed to make it more desirable.

Give me a message on Fiverr :wink:

Your video screenshot for your first gig looks all fuzzy. If you contact support they can freeze frame the video at a better position which will then also make it look more click-able.

Do you want me to go on :slight_smile:

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: "Your video screenshot for your first gig looks all fuzzy. If you contact support they can freeze frame the video at a better position which will then also make it look more click-able."

Fiverr will do that?

Yeah you can only ask! Otherwise I would recommend a host of other things to make your video much better. Im sure OG could help you with a voice over as well lol.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Who’s OG? Do you mean OJ? (oops, I sound like Google now)

Reply to @oranjewebdesign:

Hey Oranje. So far i have read quite a few of your comments and they have majorly increased my knowledge about setting up gigs etc. Thanks for that!

I wanted to know if you could advise me on my gig. It would be great help!! I try to mess with bits and pieces of my gig every single day tweaking it and then analyzing results. Anyways it’s me and my gig’s 14th day on Fiverr and so far I have made 17 sales. Do you think it is a good start?

I have notices that there are days when i do not get any sales and there are days when i would get many together. Could you check out my gig and tell me why do i have such a haphazard sales trend? How can i achieve a constant stream of sales? I can see other gigs which offer less than me but they still manage to bag in a constant number of sales everyday.

It’ll be great help! Looking forward to your insights bro =).

My gig: http://fiverr.com/gunn3r/give-you-a-contexual-link-on-the-homepage-of-each-of-my-5-high-pr-5-pr-5-pr-5-pr-5-and-pr-4-websites-only

Mazin.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Wow that’s a nice bit of tip. I didn’t know support could do that. I really have to work on that video for my gig now! :slight_smile:

I have been getting less order too for the last few days… I attributed it to thanksgiving :slight_smile:

And Black Friday… now tomorrow is Cyber Monday - should be our day!!